[Resolved]  Nokia / Mobile 1650 — repair and duration to repair and response

i am from khajipet,kadapa(dist),a.p,pin-516203,
i purchased a new nokia mobile (black imh:[protected]) on 24th april 2009 at balaji enterprises,lgf_7,shree ganesh snehal appt.,shraddhannandpeth,nagpur_440010.
the mobile was automatically going swith off and switch on,the repair was done by the above shop keeper chage Rs:140/-.same problem was occured with in a time of one month. i gave my mobile on nokia care ( sudha mobiles,near koti reddy circle,kadapa) to repair on 30th august 2009. the nokia company care boy saying that come day after tommarow.for every two days i went to the nokia care they replied to me as come day after tommarow.3 months are over(means november) my patiency was gone, iam not going there till 29th dec 2009. i faced somany problems without my mobile to communicate other persons and also the reply from shopkeeper(nokia care_sudha mobiles) are also not good and irrespectable answer and the communication from nokia care to coustomer(me) are very poor.

one more issue is i got an mobile(model 1662 other than 1650) from nokia care (sudha mobiles,kadapa). but it was used by shop keeper sudha mobiles nokia care, about an duration 09:47:00 hours(dialled duration06:18:57hours and recieved call duration 03:28:00 hours.
kindly accept my reques.

thanking you

Comments

Nokia — mobile 1650 problem

Ihave submitted my handset to nokia care at roorkee for repairing job sheet no is[protected]/080806/14, but today i went there tokonw my ststus then Mr vijay D was sitting there he said to me that your set has sent to delhi for repairing and ur data will be removed.
so pl send my handset as such condition because i have not save my data anywhere.
thamks
amit garg
i have job
I strongly agree with what he has commented on nokia care c/o Sudha Mobiles Kadapa. Worst service..
They are quite irresposible and playing with customers.

If this site is good and valid. It should push somebody to take action against it.

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets