[Resolved]  Open World Holidays Travel Agents — Poor Travel Arrangements

I took a tour to tashkent, Uzbekistan to celebrate my new year dec 2009 through Open World Holidays, Indo Asia House, 56 Institutional Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon. This agent gave us a package for Rs.60,000/- for 5 N/6Days with a detailed list of activities and food. The worst started from the time of departure of flight which reached tashkent 5 hrs late missing our whole day activities. On reaching we were promised of a 5 star hotel & instead of that the agent gave us a 3 star property with perthatic rooms. The Tour operator Mr. Devesh Khanna had gone with us but he was least bothered about the comfort of the people including families. Worst stay arrangements were made and there was no variety of food provided. The tour operator Mr. Devesh Khanna was more interested in drinking and in his own fun activities rather than looking at the group who had gone to celebrate there New Year. He did not even had the courtesy to ask us whether we were comfortable or if we required anything. This tour was the worst tour of my life and this cheat Devesh Khanna cheated money from people in Tashkent by giving less dollar currency exchange (25 % less) and cheated money in the name of providing local Sim cards & talk time.
People like him spoil the trust of all travel agents in the country.
My blog is to advice all people that do not ever go through this cheat travel agent/ company and moreover the real cost of this tour was not more than Rs.35,000/- and we payed double the amount.
So friends be away from such frauds and do not rely upon them at all rather use Internet to book any foreign packages rather than getting cheated from people like Devesh Khanna.

Complaint categoryCategory: Travel Agents