[Resolved]  Postal Customs office, bangalore — Customs Duty for Items purchased online

I had ordered for 2 Hand Bags worth 3600Rs online on Ebay and the items were shipped from China. After 2 months of shuttling between customs offices across India, I received a letter from Postal customs office Bangalore that I need to show the receipt for the purchase and collect the items. I sent them the receipt through post and I have now received the items along with a customs duty of Rs 1164. As i learned from their website, any postal import worth less than 5000 is exempt of any Customs Duty. Is my grievance valid? I try to contact the office, but the number is always out of service 25589992.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

No. You need to pay 14 % of the import duty.
My friend sent more than 30 coins of different countries from Israel. They delivered it when I was not at home. And I found only one coin in that! This is disgusting act. There is no rating point for worst

My consignment (No 47299) has reached Bangalore on 5th October 17, from then i'm following up with[protected] Bangalore Sub Foreign Post but till now it's not delivered .

Sent many emails and calls Bangalore Customs office but i didnt get any proper reply on delivery date

I need your help to solve this issue

Aravind
Mobile : [protected]
My product came from China by online held here in hell bangalore custom duty office still not received my package in my hand
I got an Tech pad cover from Singapore valued Rs732.99, wonder the parcel was not traceable from 11 January till 25the feb 2020. I was charged reckless customs duty of Rs 869.00, there is no set of rules or systems to follow in this Bangalore Foreign Postal customs.

Karnataka