[Resolved]  Pushpak Hotel — Very poor condition of Room

From: subodh jain <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: For Mr AVINASH ( URGENT )
Date: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 8:26 AM

Dear Mr Avinash ,

It's too Long to wait for your response and if I am not getting any response than I am going for legal action which I have already discussed . This is last mail from my side .When you are transfering my money in my account it need to be clear from your side ???

--- On Wed, 19/8/09, subodh jain <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: subodh jain <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: For Mr AVINASH ( URGENT )
Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 9:50 PM

Dear Avinash ,'

CAN YOU REPLY PLEASE . What is status ????

Subodh

--- On Mon, 20/7/09, subodh jain <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, 20 July, 2009, 7:30 PM

Dear Avinash / Sanjay ,

Kindly update me what is the status .

Sent: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009 9:38:52 PM

To: HotelPushpak.com Customer Care <[protected]@hotelpushpak.com>
Sent: Sunday, 5 July, 2009 9:55:43 PM
Subject: For Mr AVINASH

Dear Mr Avinash ,

Once again I am sending few Pic of eccentrics mind and un -sound argumentthe DELUX ROOM alloted to me at ZHARNA WATER FALL .
Mr Kumar write that I am having "eccentrics mind and un -sound argument "
Please Tell if this is the condition of Room and for that Discussion I Took Taxi and went to GANGTOK but if Mr Kumar & Team did n't respond than Do you think person 'll stay such Kind of HOTEL .
It Looks completely cheating with the customer with the name of PUSHPAK .
I once again request you please see PIC and reply me I want to know your View also .
I didn't went to compromise there ??? why Mr Kumar want that customer need to compromise with Patetic condition of Hotel .
What Kind of Feedback you and your Executive wants to read , Since same day I am in touch with your personnel , I communicate this incident same day atleast 20 Min discuss with your Executive but he also suggest me to Compromise .

Waititng for your Response .

Regard

From: HotelPushpak.com Customer Care <[protected]@hotelpushpak.com>
To: subodh jain <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, 5 July, 2009 11:01:57 AM
Subject: Re: HotelPushpak.com - Thank you

Please find the mail from the hotel's end:
__________________________________________________________________--

Reference top your email, kindly note that Rumtek waterfall resort is having 15 cottage rooms and they were at liberty to shift to any other rooms but instead they keep on picking up the quarrel at the resort where they check in first during the day time. All the persons in that group understood but one with eccentrics mind and un -sound argument.

Please note that Rumtek is waterfall prone to mist and if at times some roof leaking a fresh is no taste that is obviously not intentional. Eventually we had provided option.

That I am very much surprised to read the impression of Mr. Subod Jain who paid Rs. 1000 to go to Gangtok and come back as if he had obtained my prior permission. His behavior was completely different from other tourist because when he visited us at our hotel – Super view Himalchuli at Gangtok, Zero point, we offered them alternative rooms the next day once they came up with their family but Mr. Subod Jain did not bother to check- in neither informed us but kept us waiting.

Dear Mr. Jain, as I have already mentioned about the mistake was not intentional on our part. You will realize and appreciate that not other tourist from Pushpak hotel. com have made that this type of eccentric comments rather they parted with us as our friends promising to come to us through Pushpak Hotel.com

Yes, I would like to clarify that last minute cancellation or refund of money is not possible and covered under our covenant which you might also appreciate.

Dear Sir, we have always been responsible to your urgent demand and have been eventually cooperative to deal with all your demand. Hence you might agree that their have not been a single compliant as -on -date from tour guest. If a person pays Rs. 1000 on his own wish and if the tourist are happy to take photos of the short comings in any organizations rather that enjoying or planning their package tour or insisting on us for the change of rooms then whose fault is it anyway?

A tourist must be psychologically accommodative once he come out of house and eventually realize as to how much money he is paying for the room. However your suggestions are taken into consideration.

We hope that our future relations will be better and we will have the pleasure to serve your guest as always.

With regards,

S. Kumar.

______________________________

Sanjay

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 9:59 AM, subodh jain <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Customer Care Executive ,

Still I have not received your response regarding my Complaint about my Terrific experienced with ZHARNA WATER FALL at GANGTOK . Sent you so many mails .
Is there value for Customer , Please lat me know so that if required I should adopt otherway to get your reply . If I am getting reply I need to take support from Consumer Court .
I have more than sufficient evidance regarding my complaint and few of them I sent to you , If even after one Month you are not able to take action than it shows that you also don't want to attend my complained and you don't want to Look in this serious matter .
Once again i request you to Look in this matter on Urgent basis and revert back with me .
Waititng for your prompt reply . It would be great if you can call me . I spoke your most of Executive .
Can you give me your senior person's contact No so that I can speak to them before going for legal .

From: "[protected]@hotelpushpak.com" <[protected]@hotelpushpak.com>
To: subodh jain <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, 4 July, 2009 7:17:01 AM
Subject: HotelPushpak.com - Thank you

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting HotelPushpak.com! One of our customer service representative will answer your specific question as soon as possible.

The fastest way to reach us is by telephone. Please feel free to contact us at the following numbers for all immediate needs:

Phone:[protected]
Cell: (0) [protected]

Reservation Team
HotelPushpak.com
(www.hotelpushpak.com)

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local

M/s . Pushpak Travels
(Great hotels, packages. Great services. Best rates.)
www.hotelpushpak.com