[Resolved]  reliance classic 731 CDMA handset — lock code

dear sir, i m sumit verma. i have reliance classic 731 cdma handset and my handset is locked. i forgot my security enter code of my handset. sir pls suggest me how i unlock my hand set. my hand set details are given below :-
MODEL :- CLASSIC 731
SKU :- HSLO01I1ZZZZ
RSN :- RLOHSC[protected]
S/N :- LG0176B41120
SIR PLS TELL ME HOW I UNLOCK MY CELL PHONE. PLS HELP ME.

Comments

classic handset — locking

My mobile locked, shows as emergency mode, i could not able to make outgoing calls, only incoming calls are possible to receive.

please tell me how to solv e the prroblem
p.saravanan

classic handset — outgoing calls barred

my outgoing calls are barred since 4:50 pm despite a balance of Rs 100 bothloacl and std are barred I also have Rs 496 STD plan my mobile no. is [protected] PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

classic handset — The shopkeeper is not providing new handset after submitting the DOB certificate

On March 2008 I purchased Classic 161 handset From Suvidha Mobile store(Sector -53 , Noida).
The handset was totally faulty so I went to Classic service center for repairing 3 times.Even then the set was not working properly.Service center reliased the fact the that mobile had inbuilt defect and cannot be repaired gave me a DOB certificate.According to the process I took the certificate and the bill of the handset and went to the shop from where I purchased.
Intially the shopkeeper didnot entertain my request,he kept ingorning and telling me that the company has been closed so he cannot cater with the new handset, and asked me to come next day as he will try to find some solution,I kept visiting the shop everyday for a week resulting in waste of time energy and money.
The behaviour of the shopkeeper was very rude all the time and he always used to keep me waiting for an hour or so.
The gave me lot of mental tension which eventually resulted in loss of work.The shopkeeper used abusing language and just wanted to get rid of this matter.
I am suppose to get a new handset either from reliance or classic, since Classic is no more it is reliance who should exchange my handset with a correct one, and above that it is shopkeeper responsibility to provide me with that.
Rather after so much of pressure the shopkeeper inturn told me only to go and find out at reliance center which doesnt make any sense.He just wanted to get rid of his duty which is abosutely wrong.His behaviour and code of conduct towards this matter and me as a customer has been really been pathetic.Taking customer rights into consideration he should be heavily fined.

Anuprabha(Customer)