[Resolved]  Reliance life Ins.company ltd. — employee medical claim

To,

The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
New Delhi

I, Amanpreet Kaur w/o S.Jagjeet Singh Pruthi request you as under:

S. Jagjeet Singh Pruthi(SAP[protected] has worked in Reliance insurance under Khanna Branch, as a Relationship Manager from Jan.2009 till accident. He got serious injured in an accident happened on 1st May 2009, at 00.30 AM. He was coming in car from Chandigarh to Patiala residence with their friends Sh Manoj Kumar and Sh.Mandeep Brar. Sh.Mandeep Brar was driving the car, and Manoj Kumar was sitting on front seat beside of Sh.Mandeep Brar and Sh.Jagjeet Singh(SAP[protected] was sitting backside of Sh. Manoj Kumar. The car got collide with a bus. Sh.Manoj Kumar was dead on the spot.
Sh. Jagjeet Singh has got serious brain injuries (bleeding to mouth and nose that time due to left head side injury.)In this condition the Police Staff has been brought him to Cheema Hospital, Mohali by ambulance. The doctors has done his brain operation same time without waiting of his any family member accordingly doctors if delay in operation then he might dead. He was admitted 01.05.09 to 08.05.09 on ventilator & 09.05.09 to 18.05.09 on oxygen. During this period 28 units blood has been given .He was discharged from hospital on 04.06.09.

We have spent all money on Hospital bills, Medicine bills etc’s. Now it is very difficulty for me to survive my family. His old parents are depending on us. Sh. Jagjeet Singh is not able to do job till now due to his speech and memory disturbances.

Reliance Life Insurance company has been given Rs.15 Lac’s to Sh.Manoj Kumar’s wife. In this matter I have approached to Delhi Office for Medical claims & Work Compensation aids. I have submitted all the documents as per their requirement on Jan,2010 & again on April 2010. I have given many reminders through E-Mail, calls. My Father-In-Law also visited their Delhi Office two times regarding this matter but they replied the case is going in process in their Bombay Office. About 8 months has passed but not received satisfy response from them.

In the end, this is my humbly request to help me in this situation. I am sending all E- Mails details accordingly and by Post Speed Mail also. I hope your good self will provide help to me in this matter.

# 1188, S.No. 8 , Old Suraj Nagari,
[protected],[protected].

Comments

UTPAL DUTTA — SPEED POST STATUS

I WANT THE STATUS OF SPEED POST LETTER NO-SP EW[protected]IN, WHICH IS DELIVERED FROM KANKURGACHI (700054) TO THE PF COMMISIONER, EMPLOYES PF ORGANIZATION NEW DELHI, PIN 110509 ON DATED 8/5/2009.
To

The Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority.

I, Amanpreet Kaur w/o S.Jagjeet Singh Pruthi request you as under:

Reliance Life Insurance company has been given Rs.15 Lac’s to Sh.Manoj Kumar’s wife. In this matter I have approached to Delhi Office for Medical claims & Work Compensation aids. I have submitted all the documents as per their requirement on Jan, 2010 & again on April 2010. I have given many reminders through E-Mail, calls. My Father-In-Law also visited their Delhi Office two times regarding this matter but they replied the case is going in process in their Bombay Office. About 8 months has passed but not received satisfy response from them.

# 1188, S.No. 8, Old Suraj Nagari,
[protected], [protected].
i have allready send many mail to Utpal Anand, Sanjoy Datta, hr reliance life & sudir sir.
i m very Disagree. Yesterday Jagjeet pruthi demand able person today & tomorrow not any demand.Jagjeet qual.is MBA+M.com & 1 time won bangkok trip & 3 appreciation letter.but today any no demand.

PLEASE HELP ME
PLEASE ACCIDENTAL CLAIMS & 2 YEARS SALARY GIVE ME.

RELIANCE INSURANCE CO. — Re: Fw: We have urgent requiremen for accidental claims for Reliance Insurance co.

Complaints - employee medical claim
View all Reliance life Ins.company ltd. complaints
Reliance life Ins.company ltd.
Location: Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

New Delhi

# 1188, S.No. 8 , Old Suraj Nagari,
[protected]-96

NOTE:- THAT'S PAST SNAPS
I m seriously waiting for sep 2009 to till date but any no response from Reliance Insurance co.

WEAVES — BLEEDS

I PURCHASED A SET OF 5 BED SHEETS FROM STAR CJ NETWORK.IT WAS REPEATEDLY ASSURED BY EVEN GIVING DEMONSTRATION THAT THE COLOUR OF BED SHEETS WILL NOT BLEED. CONTRARY TO CLAIM ABED SHEET OF WEAVES AMBIENCE BED SHEET, ITEM CODE 110233, BLEED HEAVILY AND SPOILED EVEN MY SLEEPING SUITS. REQUEST REFUND.

Abohar