[Resolved]  Ritu's Wear Big Life Bhopal — Misbehaviour

I am highly embarrassed by the behavior of the men at cash counter. The incidence happened on 16th of Oct 2010 at Bhopal outlet of DB City Mall. I have visited the store at 2: 30 PM along with my family. My 9 Year old daughter have purchased some Stationary Item from your stationary section. The sales girls took the item from my daughter and Taken the same for Billing and Gives the bill slip to my Daughter.

My daughter Came to me and asked for paying the bill. I gave her the amount to pay the bill. I was looking toys for my son. We have Finalized one electric bike.

While looking the bike. I was also watching my daughter who was on cash counter. To clear the bill of her purchase. But after a long time the men's at cash counter was ignoring her all the time. She was continuously asking for payment, But that men was not taking care of her request. Although she was in queue but the men was not taking cash from her. After around half an hour I went to the counter and asked the men. why you are not taking cash from her.

The men replied that she was not in queue. when I said I was watching along with your one salesmen at toys section that she is in queue, and you are continuously ignoring her. He laughed at me. The same moment I place the bill on the cash counter and left the store.

I have highly embarrassed by the behavior of that men. More over he don't now my status and standing. I am also a business men and have employed more that 30 people. But I have never find any of my men behaves like this.

If the same attitude continue with more num of people I am sure the store will loose the valuable customer.

My son was angry with me for not purchasing the Electric Bike for him. Somehow I manage the situation and left mall Immediately. I am sure I will not me able to visit you store any more by heart. Even with my Friends also. If somehow any situation arises I will explain the same thing to my group of friend also.

I hope the management will take proper action , So that it should not be repeated with anyone else.

Surjeet SIngh

Comments

Big Life — payment

We are your indore shop advertising and branding agency. We work is last 3 month and done so many good work proper timing with minimum rates. That’s time we deal it behalf o[censored]’r team they are committed my payment release within 30 days. But today 4 months have compelled and now our any payment is not release it.
That is my humble requests as soon as possible please release my total payment. I am very small businessman now I am in critical problem now needing the payment. I am not interested follow the court or government prosier. I have so many times follow Mr. Nipun Sachdev but he is not responding my any call. And no buddy gives the satisfied answer.
My total payment only ………… so please release the payment.
`the staff at cash counter is really untrained and impolite.
Big life C21 Mall a worst store ever.
I have purchased a Sweater from Biglife store of Prolin brand but within 7 days it was faded and cluster of wool arouses then I went to refund but they do not co-operated, then they provide a exchange invoice but not refunded my money.
at this store most of the customers came with complaints, no quality only wastage of money.

Madhya Pradesh