[Resolved]  RPS Infra structure Ltd,A-193,Ist floor,Okhala Industrial area Phase-I,New Delhi-20 — Non fullfilment of committment

Non fullfillment of Committment
I booked 2+1 room flat in RPS project named RPS -Rhythm ,Faridabad.I deposited 25% payment ( Rs 6,59,137) vide receipts no 14342,14343,17100,17188 & 17189 within time as per their letter.The committment was done verbally to start construction before Dipawali 2009 & possession was given by end of 2011.But the till date construction couldnot be started.

Mean while RPS launched new project named RPS-PALM .As on date no work started in my booked project(RPS-RHYTHM) & the amount was blocked for more than one year so I requested to switch over the amount against RPS-PALM & book in new project by adjusting the depsited amount against RPS-RHYTHM.But they donot cooperate me & asked that first you have to make fresh booking against RPS-PALM & than your deposited amount will be adjusted in subsequent installment.But as I was existing customer so they told me that booking in RPS-PALM by paying only 2.00 lacs. They also made commitment of discount of 5% in addition to inaugral discount of Rs 50,000/-after discussion with management.

So I made payment of Rs 2.00 lacs for booking of RPS-PALM vide cheque no 105104 & 302384 of Rs1.00 lacs each dated2/11/ 2009 & the amount was debited from ny account immediately after few days.My priority no was also allotted wchich is P-104.The original receipt of RPS-RHYTHAM also made surrendered as a requirement of switching over to RPS-PALM.They donot given me even receipt of payment for RPS-PALM & fresh receipt of deposited amount agaisnt RPS-RHYTHM.

Now when I contacted for allotment of independent floor & give the exact amount of discount including inaugural discount they are refusing the the discount. They are telling that I have made dealer commission of 5% for booking of RPS-RHYTHM & the rebate is not permissible. But I didnot book RPS-RHYTHM as well as RPS-PALM with help of property dealer as stated by RPS. So there is no question of not providing 5% discount in payment for RPS-PALM .

So kindly help me in providing discount as per commitment or recovery the paid amount to RPS as in present situation I donot want to associated with non customer friendly builder who deviate from commitment in giving possession as well as discount mechanism after taking full amount.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

it's looks matter of cheeting. is's also indicate that they are over and above the contritution and they have no fear about law and order ... but as we presume they are not try to understand that now time have changed and T Raja is in jail then what are they ...

thanks of circulating it ...

Rgds, A.S.Parihar