[Resolved]  SANYO BPL MICROWAVE OVEN — NON REPAIRING

DEAR SIR, I HAVE A SANYO BPL MICRO WAVE OVEN, FUNCTIONS WERE NOT WORKING, I SEND THE SAME TO COMPANY AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE, THEY CHARGED FOR PCB REPAIRS, AND ALSO FOR LABOUR CHARGE, BUT STILL THE PROBLEM DOES NOT RESOLVED, WHILE CONTACTING AGAIN, THE DEALER SAID PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE THEREFORE PROBLEM WILL NOT BE RESOLVED, BUT THEY CHARGED FOR THE SAME, AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE IS; STANDARD ELECTRONICS, JABALPUR, MP, THEIR CONTACT NUMBER IS 0761/4036167, MAY I HOPE FOR RESOLUTION OF MY COMPLAINT. model number is BMO;7001

Comments

Hello, I purchased a BPL Sanyo microwave oven 3 years back. It was in a good working condition till last fifteen days. One day all of sudden the food was not getting warmed. So I gave the instrument to Indian electronics at sanjay nagar. They charged Rs 1500/- for the repair and when they came with the instrument it didn’t work. Again they took it back and repaired and said it is fine but the problem was still there. Again they took it and falsely claimed its fine. But the instrument still is not working. They took the instrument 3 times. I noticed some other parts to be different from original. They took 15 days and nothing happened. Now they don’t pick up calls and they have not yet come to check again. I have visited their office four times. I have gone through a lot of mental agony and stress in these 15 days running behind their office. A product which was good and gave best services to my household has been turned into a garbage piece now. Im facing a lot of problem without a microwave oven at home as I depended a lot on it. Please advice and hope proper action would be taken against such service agents. Im giving the address and phone nos. the service people below.
INDIAN ELECTRONICS
No.31, 1st Flr, 2nd Mn Rd, G M R Lyt, Sanjaynagar Mn Rd, Rmv Extension 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560094
Mobile: [protected]

BPL Sanyo Microwave Oven — Not working

dear Sir,
my micro wave is not working since 6months would you send somebody and get it repaired
from