[Resolved]  SBI, apmc, vasana(AHMEDABAD) CODE 4320-SB A/C No.[protected] — RETURN OF CHEQUE NO.118320 DT.30.7.09

I have applied in IPO adani power for equity share alongwith cheque No.118320 dated 30.7.2009 for Rs.6500/- drawn on SBI, APMC, Vasana (Ahmedabad) Branch Code 4320, from SB A/c.No.[protected]. I have not received any allotment or refund order from Adani Power.
While checking my pass book, I find that the cheque was not debited to my account and bankers has charged Rs.75.00 pn 3.8.2009 towards dishonour of Cheque No.118320. I personally contacted to the SBI official, I was replied that cheque is dishonour due to IN SUFFICIENT BALANCE. I surprised to hear the reason for returning my cheque from responsible officer because there is Credit Balance of Rs.28,970.00 is availble in my account.
This is clearly negligence of the dealing bank personnel on their part and I am panalised for Rs.75.00.
You are therefore requested to take up the matter with concern responsible person and take suitable action at the earliest under intimation to me otherwise I would have to takeup the matter legally at your cost and risk.
The compensation for dishonour of my cheque is also to be given to me.
An early action and reply is requested.
Please confirm the receipt of my complain.
From: Sadik Mohammad Abdulrashid Shaikh