Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  SBI kachari branch varanasi — pay slip for ntpc form

respected consumer care officer
it was 5th march 2010, i have gone to sbi (kachahari branch varanasi) with my nefew for paying 500 rupees for ntpc account . it was for getting gernal no.&branch code, which was mandatory to writen on payslip of ntpc form.
sir, i aproach to cash counter in old bulding ,cash counter person told "ye yaha nahi hota aap pichhe wale counter par chale jaiye" iwent there &i stand in long q. when my no has come ,he refused to take and said "yaha nahi banega aap wahi jaiye wahi par jama hoga ya counter no 3 par jama hoga". i went to counter no.3 it was blank.then i went to branch maneger, he told me "mai pesonel accont ka maneger hoo,aap 1st flor par mr.tondan(maneger) se miliye.i went to mr.tondan ,he told me go &meet mr.lal ...(some name meesing) .i went there he asked me"aap kaha se aa rahe hai"i said baragaon, to aap baragaon branch me kyo nahi banwa liye? he replid.
sir , ireturn to my home . i have lost my hole day and time. sir we r belonging to villege and trying to get some job but this type of bank can not allow to fill a form for entrance exam even. sir i want reply of this complain whithin aweek.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet