[Resolved]  SBI regional office, patna bihar — pension error,payment

mai, sbi manager kocash se ek sale se bhi adhik samy se mulakat ker rahia hu lekin mera kam jo ki parwarik pension ke erriour payment jo ke central gorv.ne 1 jan 2006 se lagu kia lekin sare documents jama kerne per bhi muje doraya ja raha hai. Manager Or accont.se melane per kate hai ke SBI ZonalOffic Patna ,bihar bej diya hai aap agale mahine melea or aap dubara letterdijey hum fere se patna bej de.mera nam sitabi devi a/c no[protected] jo ke sbi kochas,rohtash,bihar . Mera p.p.o.no. S/034779/97 (army)hai.kripia meri problem ko solve kare.

Comments

D/Sir, To,
The Branch Manager,
State Bank of India, Chousa (Buxar)
Sub: - Regarding Disability Pension
D/Sir,
I would like to state that I (Siyaram Singh) am an Ex Sep and pension drawer from this branch.
According to PPO /Letter No- D/RA/20771/95 dated[protected]. It has been accepted 20% Disability Pension and granted through PPO No-DE/012905/91
But still there is no disability pension amount credited into my account.
I had tried to know the reason many times and recently I feel mental pressure for that.
I had also given an application to the branch earlier on 25th of Aug 2010.but not provided the details. Once again I am requesting to you through this letter with all supporting documents attached herewith.
So, therefore, I request you to look above mentioned matters and kindly help me to provide my disability pension.
Thanking you.

Documents Enclosed: - Yours faithfully-
1. Xerox of PPO
2. Xerox of application Ex. Sep. Siyaram Singh
Submitted to you. No[protected]A (EME)
Vill & PO - Chousa
2. Record Office EME Branch Code- 03683
NE -1, Secunderabad
3. CDA, Allahabad
SBI, Zonal Office Patna

Sub: Non-realization of Pension of 733379-S Ex-Sgt Ram Nath Tiwari PPO No. 08/14/B/13053/2010

I have the honour to state you that I retired from Indian Air Force on 31 May 2010. PPO has been received by SBI, Branch- Agriculture Market Yard Baijnathpur Deoghar Jharkhand during the month of July 2010 and they have forwarded the paper duly signed by me in the month of July/Aug 2010 but till date I have not received my hard earn pension of my 20 years of military service. My Pension Account No. is[protected] at AMY Baijnathpur SBI brach, Deoghar Code-6453 State-Jharkhand. My whole pensionary benefit is held up and I am facing acute crunch of money due to non-continuation of pension.

In view of the above I request you to kindly complete the formality so that I can get my hard earn pension at the earliest. If any querry intimate me on my E-mail ID [protected]@yahoo.in.

Yours faithfully

Ram Nath Tiwari
Ex-Sgt
Indian Air Force

Record Office: Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-10
sir, i, chandan modi from (vill.-koldiha, p.o.- arkhango, p.s.-dhanwar, dist-giridih, jharkhand, pin 825418) require education loan. for this, i go to my nearest branch (arkhango bazar) but manager suggests to go either sari sbi or jamua bazar sbi or giridih because that was not authorised for education loan. i came to jamua and asked about education loan from manager of jamua bazar sbi, but he prevented without saying any reason. when i asked reason then he said do not talk any more and go out. sir, education loan is more necessary for me. you are requested to solve my problem immidiately . my email id is- chandan.[protected]@gmail.com and my contect no. is [protected]
Sub:-Non-receipt of 6 th pay Commission Arrears / 1/3 restore of commutation pension.

I BECHAN JHA A CIVIL PENSIONER hereby inform you that I am having a pension a/c no. [protected] in SBI JAYNAGAR Branch (Bihar) code 2950 . I regret to inform you that I have not received/credited the arrear of 6 TH of pay-commisson till now. I had already infomed you earlier vide an application to Jaynagar Branch and CPPC PATNA but there has not been taken any action from your side.I have already submit my life certificate in OCT -2009 & NOV 2010. But bank had stop my pension from oct 2010 onward.

I ORIGINALLY RETIRED IN 02/10/1989 AND AFTER 15 YEARS DATED 02/10/2004 WILL GET 1/3 PORTION OF MY RESTORE OF COMMUTATION OF PENSION. BUT BANK HAS NOT RELEASE OF RESTORE OF COMMUTATION PENSION till date. So, you are requested to credit/pay in my above mentioned account with the arrear.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest & oblige.

BECHAN JHA
DIST- MADHUBANI
VAYA- JAYNAGAR
STATE- BIHAR

Sub: Pension arear is pending AC_NO-[protected] and PPO No. [protected]

i allready hard copy submmeted in baranch 2 time first time do not give latter no but second time give the latter no-1213 date[protected]

following are my father's details:-
name:- Raj kumar mishra
saving ac no.:- [protected]
ppo no:- [protected].

so, i'm requesting to you please check

please help me.

Sunil Kumar Mishra
M- [protected]
Hno-40 A Pocket-00 SEC-2 Rohoni

New Delhi-1100085
To
the regional manager
s, b.i(penssion cell patna)

sub(less penssion amount rs 2380.received in june 2011.)
my self suresh prasad singh retired from bsnl dated 28/02/2007. in the capicity of s.d.e(m/m)hazaribag jharkhand .my ppo no is TA/HZB-96P JC NO-679.my penssion account is in s.b.i bazar branch hazaribagh.my penssion. a/c no is [protected].i received my revised penssion in may2011 rs18203.but in june 2011 received penssion rs 15823.without any intimation 2380 rs is deducted from my penssion.
there fore i request you to clarify the reason behind this deduction.

thanks regards

ppo no:-301069
THE Regional Menager
SBI.ZONAL OFFICE PATNA

SUB-EDUCATION LOAN RELETED
SIR mai koshi college colony po- koshi college dist- khagaria state-bihar pin-851205 mera house hai
mai 2012 me k.k college of engineering me admission liya hu jo ki nalanda(bihar) dist me hai aur mughe college
tution- fee ...ke liye education loan ki jarurat hai jo ki hamare house ke thore duri par sbi main branch hai
...aur wo education loan dene se mana karte hai mai bank .bar.bar.bar jakar mai apni padhai ka nuksan kar
raha hu ...please mera kam jaldi karwa de AUR MAI SUB CASTE-DUSADH HU JO KI SC. ME AATA
HAI

my adress details=
NAME-RAJESH KUMAR
FATHER`S NAME-RAM LAKHAN PASWAN
AT-KOSHI COLLEGE COLONY
PO-KOSHI COLLEGE
DIST-KHAGARIA., PIN-851205

sir
mera naam vikas kumar hai main NEP bussiness communicatin pvt. ltd me job 17/9/12 se 17/11/12 tak job kiya is bich me apne sinear se salary ka dimand kiya to wo bole COD dege jab COD se bat huyi to wo mujhe agla date diye bole lelena jab agle pe gaye to fir agla date mila is tarah mujhe 4-5 dates mile jab me bola ki nhi dena h to bol dijiye aane jane me mera kharch hota nhi h to wo bole nhi dege jo karna h mera kar lo tumo ek rupaiya nhi dege
is me mujhe 5000 traing fee bhi liya gaya h .
so plz sir mujhe mera paisa wapas karwa dene ka kast kare .iska no. h-[protected] cod -s k nayak
Sir On 22 Dec 2012 i had tried to withdraw Rs 1000 from IOB ATM located at air force station hakimpet code IOBD8871 but i did not get My SBI account no is [protected] in SBI Sahajit pur which code is 6023 located in Bihar and ATM no[protected] I have send 2 email to branch manager of concerned bank dated 29 Aug 13 and 04 Sep 13 respectively before that i have send two ATM dispute form in the name of branch manager SBI Sahajit pur 01 in the month of Jan 13 another is on May 13 also lodge a complain through ADB bank Siwan which no AT[protected] 02 months back But so far no action has been taken You are requested to take a case with concerned bank and solve this problem as soon as possible
i went to sbi bank in patna at danapur cantt branch. i took form for opening an account and went to a counter for submission, but when i was submitting my form the bank employee told me to come after 1 week ...again i went after 1 week and there i saw him giving stamp on a opening form of some other man, but he refused taking my form and told me to come after one month saying that the above said man was coming the bank for a month then he could open the account ...that means i too hav to go to the bank several times ..say 10 times to open an account inspite of having proper documents ... the man behaved rudely and really i wanted to slap that man... if again he would say the same thing then definitely i will teach him a lesson..

similar thing happen in patna at sbi digha branch ..there they told me to come after chhat puja ... now i want to ask why hav u opened the bank i[censored] cant provide service to common people??? plus rough and bad behaviour of employee ... sometime i become so much angry that i want to kill the employee...seriously !

Kochas