[Resolved]  Shreyas Enterprises Vasai Deepali Panchal Complaints - Shreyas Enterprises Vasai Deepali Panchal — Shreyas Enterprises Vasai Deepali Panchal Complaints - Shreyas Enterprises Vasai Deepali Panchal

I have given money as processing fees to Shreyas Enterprise- Mrs. Deepali Panchal saying she will help us to sanction homeloan through DHFL bank. After receiving 50% of amount (ie. 8000/-) now she is not responding us. She got her amount on 16/01/2010 and till today she has not done our work. Neither she calls us nor she responde to our call. She is just ignoring our calls. We are repetedly calling her but she is not concern to talk to us.

Shreyas Enterprises have cheated us. 4 Months have passed but we have not received our amount. Once she gave us the cheque which was bounced reason`` Account closed``. They are real cheaters Now the situation is that they are threatening us by telling do whatever you want, we will not give your money back. Please help us to get our money back

Now Its already 6 months passed After giving money Rs- 8000/- to Deepali Panchal & Durgesh Panchal. They are not botherd to give my money back. They are neither responding to our calls nor giving my money back. I have launched my complain to Icomplain department. Please if can any one help me getting my money back. We are middle class people we can't afford losing this amount. If any body else has been harassed by her please call [protected] we shall launch complain to media.

I have written many times but there is still no solution to teach a lesson to his people. Please if any other people are there who are harassed by them do contact at [protected]@gmail.com.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DARSHANA TANK AND JITENDRA TANK BOTH ARE FROUD, THEY CAN ANYTHING DO FOR FINANCE, THIS TWO PEOPLE ARE GIVE FROUD DOCCUMENTS FOR LOAN. when you know darshana tank ([protected]) fraud documents no one can help you with the loan after doing frauds things for loans you people blame others, , , , given all fraud doc...also not ready to pay bank processing fees... first check you fraudness and then blame others...shreyas enterprises does not deal with fraud cases... be clear when you go to some other company...give you original doc...I heartly request to take strict action against this consumer wherin even after giving fraud doc ...they blame other company... also request to all consumer ...shreyas does not deal in fraud cases ...soo pls dont come to us when you have fraud doc ...and also we are not here to give free service calling person ...again and again we need to pay wherin we take all our duty charges ...if still genuine people come to us we are ready to help ...so first ask the consumer when they complaint abt the company ...whether they were right and yes if i get this coment again i will take strict action against it...

Vasai