[Resolved]  sigmatel t99i — sim 2 invalid

Comments

T99 — sim blocked

I am airtel mobile sim customer.
I am chinna pias T99 mobile user and your company's sim used
airtel.
my sim card has been blocked.
please help me.
I purchase a dual sim mobile sigmatel fxd s400 worth rupees 3,000 . but this handset is only one valid imei no. in this set a single imei only. now my second sim is closed now because one valid imei is worked in this handset. tell me that now how to use this handset for dual sim. its your responsibility to give us to new second IMEI no. for this handset.
the Seller is responsible because as a common man u do not know about the EMIE Tell him to chnage or go to the consumer court

sigmatel fxd s400 — second sim is closed

IMEI related
I purchase a dual sim mobile sigmatel fxd t99i . but this handset is only one valid imei no. in this set a single imei [protected] only. now my second sim is closed now because one valid imei is worked in this handset. tell me that now how to use this handset for dual sim. its your responsibility to give us to new second IMEI no...
sigmatel s4
Posted: 4th of Dec, 2009 by Rohit Bhardwaj Send email

sim 2 invalid

I purchase a dual sim mobile sigmatel s4 . but this handset is only one valid imei no. in this set a single imei [protected] and imeisu 78 only. now my second sim is closed now because one valid imei is worked in this handset. tell me that now how to use this handset for dual sim. its your responsibility...

Phone no. [protected]
my sigmatel mobile shows second sim invalid
please solve my problem.
one imei no is : [protected]
imeisv: 78
i too have the same prob anybody healp me please
my phone's second sim is closed due to imei veryfication no & shows invalid sim so pls do the needful & rply as soon as possible fast.
My device is VOICE V51
I use the t99i hendset.it is good but imei not registered so that sim2 show invalid.i request to you .plz regisister my imei no.[protected].imei v:78. thanks!!!
my sigmatel-fxd s400 mobile will not work now because of imei number problem...after inserting sim card i was switch on the mobile it displays inser sim ...now what to do am for that...
my IMEI of sim2 is invalid please check this is my IMEI No.[protected]
I have a mobile sigmatel t99i. my mobile joystick is not working. please send me step how repair it.
sim 2 invalid and there is no vibrate alert
I too have the same problem with my new sigmatel fxd phone, where 2nd sim has became invalid from 1st dec, 09.
Tell how to resolve this issue.
regards
dear sir, , ,
I too have the same problem with my new sigmatel fxd t99i handset, where 2nd sim has became invalid from 1st dec, 09.
Tell how to resolve this issue.
regards
I purchase a dual sim mobile sigmatel hxd . but this handset is only one valid imei no. in this set a single imei only. now my second sim is closed now because one valid imei is worked in this handset. tell me that now how to use this handset for dual sim. its your responsibility to give us to new second IMEI no. for this handset
i also experienced same problem please tell a solution

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets