[Resolved]  T R Sahweny — untimely delivery

I had given my car for an accidental claim on 05Jan'10 and was promised that I will be getting my vehicle repaired by 09Jan'10. I had submitted all the required documents with them as per their specification. Only 01Left headlight, Front bumper and left fender were to be changed. In the interim I had to go out of station. When I came back on 10 and inquired about my vehicle I was told that they have not started with the repair of the vehicle as they didnot had my Insurance policy copy. To which I told them it was provided to them with policy number. I was then told tht there systems are down and were not able to take print of that. Finally I got the delivery of my car on 15Jan'10.

While driving back home the car got heated up and stated giving smoke on checking i got to know tht radiator fan was not connected and all my Lamda settings( I have CNG fitted in my car, endorsed on RC) were fiddled around with. I had to go to another roadside workshop to get all these things done.

If this is condition of Maruti Authorised workshop god knows what is going to happen with the customers.

Rakesh