[Resolved]  Tata - Fiat — Defective Car

I have received my Fiat Punto delivery on the 6th of Jan 2010 and since then have faced more than 10 major problems in the car causing me to go to the service centre more than 30 times since January this year. I have tried contacting Fiat authorities through their website aswell as their Customer Help line number but its been over 2 weeks that i have been trying to do so. The First problem in the vehicle was noticed at delivery itself. and ever since there has been no looking back. The Fiat Authorities as well as dealer (Pandit Auto, Pune) seems to show no interest in my problem. I need an explanation but nobody wants to take the responsibility of the vehicle. I feel I have made a big mistake by trusting Tata/Fiat and purchasing the Fiat Punto.

Problems Faced in car till now
1. Indicator assembly spoit ( At delivery )
2. Wrong indicator assembly fixed in car by dealership
3. Went back to replace the Assembly but spoilt again.
4. replaced indicator assembly again and works fine.
5. Crack in the coolent container but company replaces my coolent pipe ( i had to personally go and tell them to replace the container )
6. Left front door started refusing to open from out.
7. Replaced front Mag wheels because they bent (13,000 Rs each ) inspite of them being so expensive, Paint quality is soo poor that its chipping off
8. The car alignment till date not repaired.
9. Car silencer pipe was hanging and had to be replaced too.

I have uploaded an incomplete Car history of mine which the dealership had promised to forward to the Fiat officials but nothing has happened till now.

I hope you will take this matter seriously and help me out on this matter.

Warm Regards