[Resolved]  TDI Infrastructure development limited — No Project Delivery

I have a plot of 250sq yd, booked with Tanjea Developers and Infrastructure Ltd. (Tdi) in Kundli under my name. The company has taken 90% of the payement till and the property was also registered in Aug 2007 . However the company has not given any not given the possession till date.

I have also purchased a shop in the same project in my name and my son's name in May 2006. It has been over 3 years and till date we see nothing being moved on the site and as i speak with various people on site, it seems that for another 2.5 years nothing is likely to come. We had invested all savings in the project with the hope that we would be able to build a hosue and have a source of living. however like everyone else i read on this site i am also a victim of their unfair practise.

On this day as we speak, I see no work being and have requested requested for a refund.

A formal letter for the same has been also sent to the company requesting the same.,

As they do not have a penalty clause it seems that they are taking undue advantage of consumers.

Request you to please guide in terms of what rights a consumer have in this regard.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet