[Resolved]  TDI, Kundli — Meanest Beast

Hello

I unfortunately have bookings of a flat and a retails premises in a mall with TDI's project in kundli.

As everybody else, i am also a victim of endless promises and zero results given by the unethical group of cheats.

I'm an NRI and was really delighted to invest my savings in India but unfortunately ended up investing with these thieves.

They have sold me a dream with wrapped in a colourful box but the box is empty inside. I have tried contacting the local authorities as well but it seems that everybody is hand in glove with each other and hence my voice is falling on deaf ears.

I have also been quietly and politely asking for my refund from these thieves but as expected no one wants to answer my emails in their office.

Kindly Advise.

Many Thanks

Amit Mohan
8a Cowell St., Llanelli
Carmarthenshire, SA15 1UU
Wales, U.K.

Comments

I also purchased a shop in TDI Kundli mall. they said the project will complete by end of 2007. But now at 2010, its not begining to start. This is a complete fraud.
TDI Sucks
I purchased a 270 Sq yard plot from an original allotee. The plot wsa transferred by TDI with all dues clear. Last year I got the notice of enhanced EDC charges & asked the TDI office to provide me a copy of the said notification.
In spite of continuous follow ups over e mails & phone, I never got the said copy. In the process I even paid the larger amount & kept the balance of INR 16, 000 only so that a copy of notification would be sent & balance paid.
These cheats never sent me a copy & now are asking for this balance amount with Interest. Getting a response from their office is never possible.
We all need to come together to deal with these crooks. I can be contacted on - [protected]@gmail.com
dear all,

kindly suggest us weither we should invest our hard earned money in tdi;s newly lanched project tuscun city, kondli. kindly reply at [protected]@yahoo.com.

thanks