[Resolved]  Ttk Insurance — wrong Claim statement

This is Lordson from IBM. I would like to bring in to your notice your assistant manager’s reply on my claim for my wife’s delivery claim.

My wife delivery claim was approved for a amount of Rs.30, 944 and the computed sheet with the cheque was given a week after my claim.

But I found discrimanacy in my claim, which was initially handled by Pamela and later passed on to the assistant manager hari priya . She took quite a lot of days to examine my claim bills and finally she stated tell the first computed statement is absolutely wrong (the statement prepared by TTK) and she came up with a new computed statement which has a actual claim for rs.29944. When I asked her for an email statement on this, she has not done this till now …..

My question is how can a third party administrator be so easy to tell that the first computed sheet is wrong and the second sheet is correct , which has a major difference of rs.1000. And she is even more generous telling me that you don’t need to reimburse this difference amount back to TTK.
And the second point for your consideration would be for the bill amount of RS.2575.

I asked the clarification on this bill on Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:58 AM but today they give a very lame statement saying something, which I cannot accept... I have already given the detailed bill in this regard. You can also check the information.

Now I need a second review on my claims. I have given all the bills and data’s best to my knowledge.

Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance