[Resolved]  Vriti Infocom, Noida — Airtel DTH not installed

I applied online for Airtel DTH connection through airtel website on 16th jan 2010. Next day Someone Neeraj called me up from Vriti Infocomm and he told me to pay online and i will get the connection right away in the evening. I waited for 3 days..nothing happened..no body contacted or came to my house.
When i tried to contact Vriti infocomm on their land line..some Taufik picked up the fone and said I would get the connection soon.

its been 7 days now..and when i call them ,they never take my call..and i am still waiting for my connection.

This company has no sense of customer service and they should be blacklisted.

Plz take the needed steps to teach them a lesson.

manoj

Comments

Dear sir
I am KrupaRani from Hyderabad. I applied for Airtel DTH online on 8th june 2011, some one named Kapil called me & asked me to pay the money for an executive who came to my home. Next day i.e 9th june I paid the amount to executive got the receipt &he told me that I will get my connection within 24 hrs.Not within 24 hrs till today(13th june) I didn't get my connection."Is this the right way to deal with the customers?"
When I tried to contact Mr.Kapil (who called me first) he received the call and later without responding me he disconnected the phone(on 12th june at 2pm).Later I tried for many times The other person told me that he will call me within 5 min but no call.

Where is the response which I got before .Please arrange connection as soon as possible.

Airtel Vriti Infocom — Airtel DTH not installed

I am one of the hundreds of innocent customers who got into the fraud act of Vritiinfocom who is a DSA for Airtel DTH.
I was searching online for DTH service and got into this website which claims to be Airtel DSA and i confirmed the same with the Airtel Customer care as well. The URL is as below.
I submitted my Name and Mobile Number and got call on 4th September from a person named Jitendra Singh. After he asked all my requirements, he said after i make the payment the online the connection will be installed in 48hrs.He had sent a person to take the money and i have made a payment of rupees 3300 and today is 5 th day i am getting no response from them. I had tried calling Jitendra Singh on his number[protected] and the number is continuously busy. After i fed up and decided to lodge complain with you. I guess i can get some help from you good people who are helping innocent customers who are robbed by these fraud companies like Vriti Infocom.

If Airtel people are reading this, its my humble request to them that please take corrective action against this DSA if they really want loyal customers to still believe in Airtel.

Mobile no.[protected]