[Resolved] x10i — post purchase casual response
x10i post purchase casual response
The concern officer,
i am the resident from mumbai-dombivli and purchased xperia 10i on 12th june 2010; imei[protected] from mobile-store, dombivli-E.
the post purchase chronology is as below.
- i have requested to provide guidance for operating-
As the dealer was unaware of the new model, he has assured for the guidance.
- Till 28th june neither the dealer nor the maintenance dept of sony has responded for the help after repetitive enquiries.
- On 28th june mr. brijesh dube has demonstrated from his card how to installed with google at mobile store.
- After coming home the procedure failed.
- Mr. dube was unavailable as he was asked to go Gujarat. Till date(4th Sept 2010) he is not available.
- As per mobile store dealer mr. deviprasad, Sony office is not responding to provide guidance. As per his statement sony experts are ready to work after 5pm. (why do you want the sell of your products after 5pm?)
The status – my x10i till date unused and a showcase accommodator (confused – what to do with the piece).
The purpose of purchase – to get the better view of my lecture notes( at present I am using p1i which I purchased 2 yrs before & in excellent working condition.)
The gist of whole exercise – cell not in installed till date (4th Sept 2010) for 2 and half months after purchase
a request Sony to improve post purchase services. – what must be a word of mouth publicity after the experience? Casual behavior with the consumer? Violating consumer rights? Cell not installed for 2 and half months after purchase?
Thank you and sorry for inconvenience.
- DG Phondekar.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Category: Mobile Handsets
Add Company Information