[Resolved] Dealsmyntra.com — mobile not received

Delhi, Delhi, India
 deepti bisen on Apr 19, 2019
I am deepti bisen i bought redmi note 7 pro through dealmyntra on 10/04/2019 and paid using upi. The order got confirmed and showed it under order tracking details. But yet not delivered. They responded through email about their privacy policy under which they did not declare their seller partner detail. My order no. Is 25642

Website link – https://dealmyntra.in/product/redmi-note-7-pro-4-gb-ram-64-gb-rom/

Pls take stapes for the website

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2019
I ordered for purchase of a mobile "Redmi Note 7 Pro 4GB RAM, 64GB Memory" from Dealmyntra.in on 10/04/2019. After a few hours of payment, I received the order confirmation mail. Order Number--#25642
Mobile is not delivered to me till date. Dealmyntra.in is a fraud website. Customer care number stopped working after 10/04/2019. I have even visited their fake address mentioned on their website. I request you to file a strong complaint and stop the website. Please help me to get my refund. So that other people could be saved from this fraudulent website. Even on Google, the website is still functioning.
Updated by deepti bisen, Apr 21, 2019
No refund my money till date

mobile not received
Updated by deepti bisen, Apr 22, 2019
My complaint was not resolve plz resolve my complaint

Dealsmyntra.com - mobile not received