DishTV Customer Care

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

1951
Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

jignesh shah
i have recharge my account no.[protected] on 21-09-09 at 5 p.m. frm gold pack to platinium pack upgreadition,at that time center said that it will upgread in just 1 hour's,but after 3 hour's it will be not happen,then i ask to custmor care person mr.r.b.gupta then he told me that i have to stik only one chenal 550,then after some time u will upgread u chenal automatically,but after waitingfor 2 hours there is no result,there is no proper answer frm any of dishtv side,so this is called custmor care,when i pay money then i have to want result?but still at 10P.M. OF 21-09-09 I M WAITING FOR MY UPGREDAED CHENAL SO PL. DO SOMTHING FOR THIS MATTER???
I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your details like VC No, address and contact number.

nasar kathia
    sir i want activate utv moveis n bindass on my dish tv my vc number is[protected]thanks
    your dish tv is world bigest tv
    I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

To,

Dish tv at the starting of dish tv i have get the 3 month free subscription free of all channel, But after that when i was recharge it some channel found missing in all package can u i.e Bindass tv, Can u clear why u stop the broadcasting of this channel

Rajnish

Haroon Rashid
      Hi guys, I renewed my dish TV by online 2 days ago & until now it has not come, there website says it as deactive & the balance shown is zero. what should i do how long will it take more to activate Dish Tv someone please help me I am fed up of Dish Tv problems before the tricked me with parent & child thing & now this year they have not renewed my service what should i do btw I applied for Titanium pack by making one year payment
      I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just Mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your VC No, Address and contact number.

i want to renewal
      massage yet not been shown on dish tv

SITAL DASS NAGPAL
        I paid an amount of Rs.700/- to DISH TV for the recharge vide State Bank Ref No. IG10660499 dated 6-9-2009 at 8.36 am, but the amount has not reached DISH TV as per their e mail sent to me and they are harassing me by sending TV message and mob message that your subscription has expired. Please confirm the payment or rfund the same to my account no SB [protected].
        I will Give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just Mail your concern their for for quick action on your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact Number. along with your Transaction details.

p venu gopal
          Please send the Dish tv V.C no [protected] validity details
          I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick action on your complaint along with your VC No, Address and contact number.

Validity of VC No.[protected]
          Validity of VC No.[protected]

Sajithkumar
            Dish TV deducts Rs. 30 from the amount you reacharge, as late fee if you make the payment after the renew date is expired. Dish TV operates in a pre-paid manner where the customer makes payment in advance, they are not providing any post-paid service. In that case, there should not be any late fee. This is ridicules and I strongly object this looting!
            I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern Query or Complaint their for quick action and resolution of your concern along with your complete details like VC No, addess and contact number.

Email: [protected]@dishtv.in

Dish TV, Zenega - Cd - 1004is — Activation

Krishna Jogi
              My self Krishna, I was reneved my a/c 2 days back but not yet it is activeted.
              My VC No. [protected].
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Sahebrao raghoji rathod
              To
              consumer officer

subject:my complain due to my monthaly silver pack is expired in some 10 days

Respected sir,
              On above subject my self Mr:sahebrao.R.rathod From,savarkar nagar Hingoli ,Tq,Dist:HIngoli.my dishtv silver pack is expired in some of 10 days and this pack is of monthley.main is when i recharg my dish A/C R[protected] with Rs.150 my dish tv has start but in some of 10 days it expird why?
              when i rechar any typs of sms not got me and als when it expired there is no sms or mail so why?please we are in middle level family plz solve my problems urgently contact with dish cair
              thanking you!

Yours Faithfully
              S.S.Rathod [protected]

My complain becoz of my monthaly validity expired in 10 days
              I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id of Dishtv customer care: [protected]@dishtv.in
              DishTV Complaints - Services are disconnect please active my connection No.[protected] on Name by Anant Shah - Mobile No. [protected]

Services are disconnect despite paying renewal fee
              I had paid Rs. 125 to the collection agent in cash on 28th September -2009 for one month renewal of the subscription. I have proper massage on Mobile No. [protected] for the same.

So Please active My DISH TV Connection.

Hitesh Parekh
              Phone No.(R[protected]
              Mobile No.[protected]
              My complain becoz of my monthaly validity expired in 10 days
              To
              consumer officer

subject:my complain due to my monthaly silver pack is expired in some 10 days

Respected sir,
              On above subject my DISH TV Conection on Name Mr. Anant Shah From, wadi Rangmalal vadodara, Gujarat, India.my dishtv silver pack is expired in some of 10 days and this pack is of monthley.main is when i recharg my dish A/C [protected] with Rs.125 my dish tv has start but in some of 10 days it expird why?
              when i rechar of sms on mobile No.[protected] have received. please we are in middle level family plz solve my problems urgently contact with dish cair
              thanking you!

Yours Faithfully
              Hitesh Parekh for Mr. Anant Sahh
              (mo[protected]
              (R[protected]

Rajesh Kumar Mishra
                Beware Dish TV user and also who wants to buy in future. If you are paying for Dish TV renewal it might not reached to Dish TV (according to Customer Care) and you have to repay (according to Customer Care).
                They also not listening your complain only assuring they will do as soon as possible. I don't know I paid on 4th September and not get activated my account till 7th 5 pm.
                The best way to avoid this is to make your payment online through dishtv website (www.dishtv.in) and note your transaction id.

Also if you are facing any problem in regarding payment then just mail your concern to Dishtv customer care along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

respected sir,
                i have a dishtv connection since 1 year.
                but i dont get any massage & any due dates in "my account" of dish tv.
                all details of my dish tv given below.
                KANUBHAI B PATEL
                VC NO - [protected]
                MOB NO - [protected]
                dish tv payment to 125 rupes 3 month ok
                showing thatno access on my televesion
                check my payment status
                payment
                VC NO. - [protected]
                Mobile NO. - [protected]

I have paid an amount of Rs. 3, 617/- for Titanium pack on 30th July'2010 and accordingly MSG has received in my Mobile for acceptance but amount is not showing in my TV. Please do the needful action in this regard.

I would like to change my address and name as given below;

Vishwambhar Singh in place of Bishambar Singh and address:

P.O. - Bordumsa,
                Dist. - Changlang
                Arunachal Pradesh-792056 in place of

Tinsukia, Assam.
                respected sir,
                I have a dishtv connection VC No.[protected] & STB No. 07F3ABF47DS12615.My SBI Account transactioned amount 325/-Order No.R[protected] jan9.2011 From CC Avenue have not recieved to my VC No.[protected] Dish tv Account balance.

Your Faithfully
                Bhunesh Kumar
                VC No.[protected] user name-3183600
                Mainroad Pharasgaon Bastar
                Email ID- [protected]@yahoo.in
                CareOf ID- [protected]@yahoo.in
                i Albert kujur, VC No.[protected], i want to know my dist tv account how much amount is balance and when next due date.

Vaibhav Mathur
                  Pls do not go to what their Brand Abassador SRK claims about the features. I bought a conection 4 yeas ago, an year later when I bought another TV set, I was lured by their child connection offer which featured the same number of channels but at a discounted price (300 for parent and 100 for child) just for the loyal customers. Later on they changed the packages and there was a hell lot of confusion. I talked to their customer support several times but didn't get the clear picture as how much they are charging and for what, but when I did an analysis of what I'm paying and what I'm seeing, I came out with the conclusion that they have taken away the child connection privilege and they are giving me lesser number of channels on it. When i talked to them, they said for the same number of channels, I will have to pay them exactly the same amount for both the connections. I told them that this is cheating and I cannot get out now as I have already invested for their 2 STBs, which would become useless if I go to some other service provider, to which they replied they can't help. Even a company like Reliance Communicaiton is honoring its words like by having reliance "pioneer" offer customers enjoy all the privileges which they were offered in the beginning.
                  Besides, Dish TV maintenance and equipment quality is very poor. Have to make at least 4-5 calls before a technician visits and once fixed the same problem resurfaces after a few days. I have already given up the hope and am thinking of shifting to some other DTH service provider. Would strictly warn all the readers or prospective buyers to keep away from Dish TV. "Wish Karo, Dish MAT Karo"
                  I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id of Dishtv Customer care: [protected]@dishtv.in

or even you can post all your details here on the same website as well.
                  Thanks, This comment helped me make my decision to go for a better service provider.

meghraj tribhuwan
                    dear, sir our dishtv setup box is not working fast.starting after some time be late.
                    dishtv setup box light blinking 15 to 20 minutes & starting after setup box is 15 to 20 minutes
                    setup box starting late blinking
                    I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your VC No, Address and contact Number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

Its because of the old STB model, I think its Kyon. Replace it with Zenega STB, which costs around Rs 1280 and it will start fast and the channels changing will also happen quick.

Rgds,
                    Siva
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dish TV — i want to check my balance through net

sachit murarka
                      i request dishcare to renew my package. i am stilll in problem
                      [protected]@gmail.com...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (808)

A N Hussain
                      Hi.
                      i got three month before dish tv.now its expired.How can i recharge from dubai.thankyou
                      Visit this site and you will get all your answers.
                      DISH TV
                      Platinum Package Full package
                      (More than 200 channel only)

6month - 200 Dhs

6. Telugu Package /6 moth

Dishtv New receiver available

Payment option First
                      Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Account: 22633374

After confirmation of payment Recharge in with 20 Mints.

Pleases call us for Recharge and New Dish TV Receiver
                      [protected] E-mail [protected]@hotmail.com

DishTV — viewing card no. 01505759529-8

gouri sankar sinha
                        Dish TV out of order from last 27th August, 2009 having validity. Please arrange to rectify the problems.
                        The details...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Dish TV — Cheating

Ramesh Marand
                        I have submitted my Dish TV setup box to the following dealer
                        Frontline Technologies

G/15, Goyal Plaza,...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Itz DishTV — Reacharge itz

antony a
                        Sir, we bought a prepaid itz card for reacharging.we sms it many time but didnot success.we follow correct procedue as per...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Rajesh
                        iam Rajesh from Bangalore i have taken 250rs recharge coupon for the activation the dish tv but it has not been rechargedfrom 36hrs but the customer care has told me that it activated within 15 min to 2hrs
                        Iwill give you the email id of dishtv customer care, just mail your concern for quick resolution with details like vc no, address and contact number.

email id; [protected]@dishtv.in
                        MY VC NO IS [protected] ANd it is a multitv connection.
                        i want to know that why the star package are deactivated from my child connections.
                        as i take the platinum package when i purchage this, at the time of purchase the delar told that
                        platinum package are always activate on all of my set top box.
                        but from 5 aug 2009 the star channels r stop from my child connection.
                        i complain many times to custmor care but there r no satisfactory answer

Saumyen Guha
                          Dish TV keeps sending annoying SMS on my mobile. There website does not have
                          any unsubscribe registry. My question is:
                          1. Are they bound by the supreme court order to maintain a do not
                          call registry ?

2. Just because they have my mobile number, can they send me
                          promotional SMS without taking my permission for it ?

3. They sent 2 to 4 SMS per day for 30+ days as the renewal got
                          nearer. It drained out a lot of money because I was on international roaming.
                          I have never authorized them to use my mobile number.
                          Can I claim damage ?

Saumyen
                          I will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick action on your complaint with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

email id: [protected]@dishtv.in

Kartik singla
                            My dish tv account has not been updated but i have done the recharge of it
                            firstly update my account and when i go to the dish tv customer care they do not think important to attend me
                            my set top box is also not working properly it starts after 10 minutes after switching on the set top box
                            you have to take it seriously
                            my v.c. No.number is [protected]

Dish TV Set Top Box — non working set top box for almost 15 days

i am using dish tv and the set top box has been giving me trouble since a long time now.an executive came about a month back,charged for it but its still non working.kindle look into the matter seriously.
                            thanking you
                            AK Ghoshal
                            for ref my vc no is [protected]
                            my mobile no is [protected]
                            When we switch on in our dish tv, then set top box frequently shown signal not found
                            my dish tv set top box working is not satisfactory so i want its replacement &upgrading my vc no is [protected] A K BHARADWAJ

VIRENDRA KUMAR VATS
                              Respected Sir,

These Rules have been notified in the Gazette of India under Section 642 read with ... for every cable operator to carry two Doordarshan channels (DD-National and ... The National Programme for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities ... Act and relaxation of the conditions of alternate non-forest land for ...
                              pib.nic.in/archieve/lreleng/lyr2001/.../r21032001.html -

Obscenity under the law: A review of significant cases ... of the programme code under the Cable TV Network Act and the Cable TV Network Rules. ... the Supreme Court said that, as a national channel, Doordarshan controls the ... (e) Offers or attempts to do any act which is an offence under this section, ...
                              infochangeindia.org/...Laws.../Obscenity-under-the-law-A-review-of-significant-cases.html

Date: Aug 24, 2009 4:53 PM
                              Subject: Re: Fwd: COMPLAINT FROM CUSTOMER ID: [protected] REF:[protected]] Message From VIRENDRA VATS &amp;lt;virendravats.[protected]@gmail.com&amp;gt; [REF:[protected]]
                              Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Mobasir Ekwal khan,

Our account have not yet complete its tenure as per the terms, it is for a period of one year w.e.f.

Why it is showing the NEGATIVE BALANCE, When as per your records as mentioned in the previous mails shows that the negative balance was due to wrongly error by your representative end. And according to that they will recetify the same in their records and continue the services with adding the lost days of sufferer in our account.

Non of your representative/office bearer is yet shown how it is showing negative balance...

1) In the first mail you said that may be your representative Replace some Instrument ... Only assumption of yours...

2) When we demanding any bill describing the replace instruments...then you said that ...the representative visit cost was that...

3) When we demanding that it was under one year sales and services, , , , , , , , , , , , , and if there is any visit charges, it must be tell at the time of taking the PACKAGE from your company, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , because till date also the dealer is accepting that the same is under sales and service warranty...
                              AND neither your any visiting representative give any bill at the time of his visit...

4) There is no rule of any of the company that after the visit CLAIM any of the lumsum amount from any of the customer...without knowing / informing him.

5) As far as not able to view channels of DELHI DOORDARSHANS it is an OFFENSE...either by CABLE suppy or any of the DISH TV Service provider, under which you stopped the view of Delhi Doordarshans National / Metro channel...

Better you start the services INSPITE of harreshment to your valued customer...It will ruin the AIRTEL name in the Market...

[protected],[protected], [protected]

On 8/24/09, [protected]@airtel.in <[protected]@airtel.in> wrote:
                              Dear Mr.Vath

Thank you for writing to Airtel digital tv.

This is with reference to your mail regarding not able to view channels.

We would like to inform you that Your services are suspended due to negative balance .Your account have balance Rs -266.18 ..Request you to recharge your account accordingly...

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Assuring you the best of our services,

Mobasir Ekwal khan.

Dear Sirs,
                              Subject : UNNECESSARY HARRESHMENT BY AIRTEL - DIGITAL DISH TV

The company has not yet take any action on the complaint.

ALSO THEY HAVE DISCONNECT DD NATIONAL AND DD METRO...
                              WHICH IS ANY OFFENCE...

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WATCH THE SAME ASLO...

REQUEST TO KINDLY RESTART THE DIGITAL DISH TV AIRTEL

[protected],[protected]

Date: Aug 20, 2009 3:34 PM
                              Subject: Re: COMPLAINT FROM CUSTOMER ID: [protected] REF:[protected]] Message

From VIRENDRA VATS &lt;virendravats.[protected]@gmail.com&gt; [REF:[protected]]
                              To: [protected]@airtel.in
                              Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.comld that some part/instrument must be replace,
                              towards that charge is there.
                              When as per your official it was found that no part/instrument was
                              changed.
                              In your another reply your representative agree that they had wrongly due
                              to their end stop the connection...and by 18th August, 2009 it will again
                              start working and they should increase the time lost in our card.
                              Now you today told us that Engineer visit charges will be
                              deduct/recoverable.
                              VERY STRANGE, IF IT IS SO
                              * WHERE IS SALES & SERVICE ???
                              * WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE HARRASHING CUSTOMER??
                              * ARE ALL OTHER RESPONSIBLE REPRESENTATIVE FOOLISH??ENGINEER SHOULD EXPLAIN AT THE TIME OF
                              VISIT, AND GIVE A BILL COPY AT THE TIME.
                              * LATER ON NOW AFTER THREE MONTHS, WHAT'S THAT...
                              AGAIN REQUESTED TO RESTART THE ACTIVITY OF OUR DIGITAL TV...
                              REGARDS
                              SHASHI
                              [protected],[protected]nvenience faced by you.

We would like to inform you that your as per our records Engineer had
                              visited to your premises and Dish alligned to rectify your video problem. So
                              charges are valid. Waiver can not be given.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we look forward to
                              a long and fruitful association with you.

Fatima Khan.

R/Sir,
                              As per your SMS dated 16-August-2009 against our Complaint No. 940030 :
                              "Your service request reference no. is 940030 for "Wrong Balance Deducted"

Airtel /digital TV
                              Sender: 247 Message centre: [protected]
                              Sent: 16-Aug-2009 12:24:57
                              AND our telephonic conversation you are assured us to start the same by
                              18-August-2009 Morning...But the day is almost gone and our
                              connection is not yet ReActivated...till
                              You are requested to again start the same...as agreed...
                              [protected]-25321669
                              Mobile: [protected] / [protected] of the Hardware, the problem
                              is of only setup and activate which my parents were not aware, and
                              your representative starts the same.
                              As per other companies if any hardware is changeable and claim/give the
                              bill at spot.
                              You are requested to kindly do not spoil/ruien your company
                              decorum...and solve the probelm immediatly ...
                              Thanks & Regards,
                              [protected] /
                              [protected] /[protected]Resid.)ats,

Thank you for writing to us at Airteldigital tv.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding customer ID [protected].

We would like to inform you that as warranty period of your Digital tv has
                              expired (181 days from date of activation) on 08 May 09. So Engineer visit
                              and replacement of hardware is chargeable. Your account have a negative balance
                              of Rs 266.18. So request you to recharge your digital account with the
                              sufficient amount to activate your services.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we look forward to
                              a long and fruitful association with you.

Amit Lamba.
                              Airteldigital TV.

MY CUSTOMER ID. IS: [protected].
                              MY CONNECTION WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY...HENCE I LOG A COMPLANT ON 25-MAY-2009 AND VIDE COMPLAINT NO.24403.
                              THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE CAME DOWN AND START THE SAME.
                              NOW TODAY AFTER 2 MONTHS + MY DIGITAL TV IS NOT WORKING, WHEN I LOG A COMPLAINT THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME THAT WE HAVE TO SUBMITT RS.300/- VIDE THE
                              COMPLAINT DATED 25-MAY-2009, ONLY THEN THEY START MY DIGITIAL TV.

THIS IS UNDER WARRANTY...AND SALES & SERVICE PROVIDED BY
                              COMPANY...THEN WHY WE HAVE TO PAY THE SAME.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY RESTART OUR DIGITAL TV...OTHERWISE WE HAVE TO GO TO CONSUMER FORM FOR THIS UN-WANTED DEMAND BY THE COMPANY.
                              SHAHSI

[protected] / [protected] /[protected]
                              Date: Aug 20, 2009 3:30 PM
                              Subject: Re: COMPLAINT FROM CUSTOMER ID: [protected] REF:[protected]] Message From VIRENDRA VATS &lt;virendravats.[protected]@gmail.com&gt; [REF:[protected]]
                              Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir/madam,

In the earlier reply you told that some part/instrument must be replace, towards that charge is there.
                              When as per your official it was found that no part/instrument was changed.

In your another reply your representative agree that they had wrongly due to their end stop the connection...and by 18th August, 2009 it will again start working and they should increase the time lost in our card.

Now you today told us that Engineer visit charges will be deduct/recoverable.

VERY STRANGE, IF IT IS SO

* WHERE IS SALES & SERVICE ???
                              * WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE HARRASHING CUSTOMER??
                              * ARE ALL OTHER RESPONSIBLE REPRESENTATIVE FOOLISH??
                              (WHO VERIFY WITH YOUR RECORDS AND ASSURE US THROUGH SMS, TWO TIMES / OVER MOBILE)
                              * IF THERE IS ANY CHARGES THE SERVICE ENGINEER SHOULD EXPLAIN AT THE TIME OF VISIT, AND GIVE A BILL COPY AT THE TIME.
                              * LATER ON NOW AFTER THREE MONTHS, WHAT'S THAT...

AGAIN REQUESTED TO RESTART THE ACTIVITY OF OUR DIGITAL TV...

REGARDS

[protected],[protected]

On 8/20/09, [protected]@airtel.in <[protected]@airtel.in> wrote:
                              Dear Mr. Vats,

Thank you for writing to us at Airtel digital tv.

This is with reference to your mail regarding balance deduction.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you.

We would like to inform you that your as per our records Engineer had visited to your premises and Dish alligned to rectify your video problem. So charges are valid. Waiver can not be given.

Fatima Khan.

PS: In case you require any further assistance, please:
                              - Email us at [protected]@airtel.in
                              - Or call us at [protected] (toll free)/[protected]tolled)

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
                              i) The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

ii) The sender confirms that Bharti Telemedia Ltd. shall not be responsible if this email message is used for any indecent, unsolicited or illegal purposes, which are in violation of any existing laws and the same shall solely be the responsibility of the sender and that Bharti Telemedia Ltd. shall at all times be indemnified of any civil and/ or criminal liabilities or consequences thereof

R/Sir,
                              As per your SMS dated 16-August-2009 against our Complaint No. 940030 :
                              "Your service request reference no. is 940030 for "Wrong Balance Deducted"

Airtel /digital TV
                              Sender: 247 Message centre: [protected]
                              Sent: 16-Aug-2009 12:24:57
                              AND our telephonic conversation you are assured us to start the same by
                              18-August-2009 Morning...But the day is almost gone and our
                              connection
                              is not yet ReActivated...till
                              You are requested to again start the same...as agreed...
                              [protected]-25321669
                              Mobile: [protected] / [protected] of the Hardware, the problem
                              is of
                              only setup and activate which my parents were not aware, and
                              your representative starts the same.
                              As per other companies if any hardware is changeable and claim/give the
                              bill at
                              spot.
                              You are requested to kindly do not spoil/ruien your company
                              decorum...and solve the probelm immediatly ...
                              Thanks & Regards,
                              [protected] /
                              [protected] /[protected]Resid.)ats,

Thank you for writing to us at Airteldigital tv.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding customer ID [protected].

We would like to inform you that as warranty period of your Digital tv has
                              expired (181 days from date of activation) on 08 May 09. So Engineer visit
                              and
                              replacement of hardware is chargeable. Your account have a negative balance
                              of
                              Rs 266.18. So request you to recharge your digital account with the
                              sufficient
                              amount to activate your services.

a
                              long and fruitful association with you.

Amit Lamba.
                              Airteldigital TV.

PS: In case you require any further assistance, please:
                              - Email us at [protected]@airtel.in
                              - Or call us at [protected] (toll free)/[protected]tolled)
                              DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
                              i) The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
                              the
                              confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is
                              privileged
                              and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
                              recipient
                              or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
                              are
                              hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
                              review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
                              us
                              immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

ii) The sender confirms that Bharti Telemedia Ltd. shall not be responsible
                              if
                              this email message is used for any indecent, unsolicited or illegal
                              purposes,
                              which are in violation of any existing laws and the same shall solely be
                              the
                              responsibility of the sender and that Bharti Telemedia Ltd. shall at all
                              times
                              be indemnified of any civil and/ or criminal liabilities or consequences
                              thereof
                              ---- Original Message ----

MY CUSTOMER ID. IS: [protected].
                              MY CONNECTION WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY...HENCE I LOG A COMPLANT ON
                              25-MAY-2009 AND VIDE COMPLAINT NO.24403.
                              THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE CAME DOWN AND START THE SAME.
                              NOW TODAY AFTER 2 MONTHS + MY DIGITAL TV IS NOT WORKING, WHEN I LOG A
                              COMPLAINT
                              THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME THAT WE HAVE TO SUBMITT RS.300/- VIDE
                              THE
                              COMPLAINT DATED 25-MAY-2009, ONLY THEN THEY START MY DIGITIAL TV.

THIS IS UNDER WARRANTY...AND SALES & SERVICE PROVIDED BY
                              COMPANY...THEN WHY WE HAVE TO PAY THE SAME.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY RESTART OUR DIGITAL TV...OTHERWISE WE HAVE TO
                              GO
                              TO CONSUMER FORM FOR THIS UN-WANTED DEMAND BY THE COMPANY.
                              SHAHSI

[protected] / [protected] /[protected]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
                              The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                Idea Cellular
                                idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
                                (9 minutes ago)
                                Axis Bank
                                Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                                (10 minutes ago)
                                Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                                worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.
                                (19 minutes ago)
                                Travel Triangle
                                Refunding of money
                                (23 minutes ago)
                                Travel Triangle
                                refund my money for the tour of andaman