Dr Anil P V — unethical attitude

Date of incident :-28.04.2019
Mobile number of client:-[protected]
Respect sir,
I bought a second hand royal enfield bullet through olx (Model 2017 oct) from banglore. The total amout of bullet is rs 74000. With negotiation i got it with rs 60000. The agreement is after the delivery of vehicle the amount will pay. It will reached on indian army parcel service, within 24 hours, you should pay the cargo charges rs 5160 now and send me his paytm account number. I send the amount. Again he cal me before living the parcel you should pay 25% of 60000 ie 15000 for assurance of the delivery. I pay this amount also. After noon again he cal me your vehicle is no selam before living from here you should pay rs15000 otherwise vehicle will go chennai it will take time for reached you.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear OLX user,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [protected]@olx.in.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!