DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to DTDC Courier & Cargo

Having problems with DTDC Courier & Cargo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DTDC Courier & Cargo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DTDC Courier & Cargo

DTDC Courier & Cargo Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

DTDC Courier & Cargo reviews & complaints page 2

Mishandling parcel, stock missing, cheated and robbed. Recieved parcel in bad condition. Parcel Number -D18874579. No call recieved till we went to search. 4000 Rs loss.
DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mishandled, parcel opened, stock missing, recieved in bad condition

I used dtdc courier service to send food items and other misc items from jammu to delhi... Consignment no D19757824.. It's showing incomplete address and wrong CIR... Though the address is complete.. Please sort it please...

My friend had sent a package to me on 31.12.2022 from Mumbai by DTDC courier and same was received here at Bhilai office at 04.01.2023 but is not delivered to me on my address till date on 12.01.2023. Have visited the Courier office but they are not handing over the package stating that they do not remember where they have kept the package. Have raised more than 7 mails from where daily I get a mail stating the package will be delivered kindly bear with us. Nothing is happening and no one is giving the concrete answer as to where is the package or when it will be delivered

Tracking ID - D[protected]. This package was received at your centre on 06 Jan2023. Today I went to the office at Moulaali, Hyderabad to collect the same. The lay manning mobile number -[protected] assured me that the package will be delivered by 2 PM. At 5:30PM I tried to contact her but she does not pick up the call, sent a sms. Replied, with tracking ID again she assured that it will be delivered today. Till now the package is not delivered. Will this irresponsible type of service ever stop. The services are not being provided for free. You charges us and we pay, for such atrocious service.
          Your track record of solving complaints is also not very great. around 1-2%. Is DTDC going to pay for damages??????? See the image.

My tracking I'd is M19104159.for 2 days it's showing that door closed CIR what's the meaning? Kindly deliver it as soon as possible.its urgent order.my mail-id is [protected]@gmail.com

Dtdc courier not delivered where courier boy not called me or getting signature from me. I lost 1000 rupees worth item due to their silly mistake. Please help this issue. My sister waw trying to surprising me for my birthday gift but dissappointed so much.

Dtdc courier boy was not calling me to delivered the item and also not getting my signature. he has delivered or not which i dont have any proof. he informed as delivered to the address without calling me or getting signature from me. Consignment number is R70722909. How he had delivered without the customer notice, not even a single call. I lost my 1000 rupees item due to his mistake(DTDC courier guy : Rajendran), Place : Kodambakkam

My parcel number H70106345
                  I wrote wrong pincode 600028 instead of 600073
                  U can change it fast please
                  Conformation pincode 600073

My package is out for delivery today, but the status it's showing as not delivered- misroute, why these people are blind or something to know about the delivery address? . worst courior service from DTDC ever. i previously ordered from delivery and bluedart services they delivered on time. but DTDC is one of the nightmare to me because of its inefficient operations and dumb staff.

My parcel was supposed to be deliver to me on 2nd January but I haven't received it till date 6th January. I have been calling DTDC daily and still my query is not resolved. The executives said that i will be getting a response but I haven't received any response. NONE. They didn’t even bother to inform me about the delay in parcel. If you are unable to deliver the parcel then please just don't accept the courier request. Just frustrated talking to the executives daily.

Our courier DELIVERY getting late from kp homoeopathy services machilipatnam to hyderabad address.
                        sent date 29th december. till now date(5th jan ) courier didnot reach client. courier contains medicines. needs delivery immediately.
                        we tried reaching machilipatnam dtdc office and hyderabad, NO PROPER RESPONSE from DTDC people.
                        "Our Complaint against DTDC Consignment Number H70630515, ticket Number 5119834."

KINDLY HELP.

My urgent parcel was sent from Mumbai to Faridabad by DTDC plus on 3/1/2023,
                          On 4/1/2023 it was in samalkha delhi and on 5/1/2023 it is showing in bilaspur chhattisgarh.What nonsense is this. DTDC Plus guaranteed a next day delivery but instead of sending from Delhi to Faridabad it is roaming in Chattisgarh.

It was an unpleasant experience i had with this Courier. They asked me to pick up Courier instead of delivering to my home which is 10 Kms also the person who spoke over the phone was rude .

I would expect next time to deliver at my home

Office Address:backside of bagathsingh bustand, 104A, N Car St, Malappuram, Valliyur, Tamil Nadu 627117

I have sent courier on 14th December from Ahmedabad to Greater Noida - booked the courier through DTDC app and claimed GST as well
                              Despite several reminders, mails and calls - Invoice is still pending for the courier - nobody responds on Customer care number - tried multiple times
                              Courier AWN no : D48138102

Hi Team,

My name is Lokesh and my office delivered a parcel D45341546. But the delivery ppl not delivered not delivered to me but they mentioned it was successfully delivered .please look into this asap.

I was supposed to receive a parcel DTDC from my office. I was constantly following the tracking as i was not registered for the message service. After 30th of Dec.
                                  I was all at home and i was expecting the parcel, but around 6pm when i just saw the tracking as that page was ope, I see a message "Not Delivered(RECEIVER NOT AVAILABLE-(CIR))" wherein i was home all day and my mobile was all day active, no network problem here but did not receive any calls.
                                  If there is any problem from DTDC to send the courier on this day due to time constraint then they can update something else or atleast intimate the customer. Just marking this and getting out is not right. Now im unable to reach the customer care due to the time limit. I am not sure what is the response im going to get.

My consignment number is U21049778.
                                    My parcel is not delivered. It's showing address incomplete or wrong even my address is totally complete and correct.
                                    If this is the case can't you guys call at the given number and confirm the same... It contains some imp documents.
                                    I hope my parcel will be delivered soon..
                                    Address-:
                                    Ankit Yadav, phone no- [protected]
                                    Santosh Tower, FF, room no 101,
                                    New sbi bank sikanderpur badha,
                                    sikanderpur, sector 85,
                                    Gurugram, HARYANA 122004

Dear Team,

I sent a courier from Hyderabad to Peddapalli Dist yesterday. Today I got a call from the NTPC DTDC courier office and they are asking to pick up the courier from their office as they won't deliver to my home address.

while submitting I didn't get any information from the Hyderabad courier while submitting, If your not delivering the courier to door steps why should we choose you as a server instead we can go through the post office or TSRTC cargo. This should be taken care of from now.

Tracking ID - H35091187

Thanks & Regards,
                                      Sajid Mohammad

Sir, my one important parcel is comming from Uttar Pradesh to Tamil nadu, trichy its is booked there on 21st dec it reaches in Chennai at 24th dec after that there wound not any update showing in it till 28th dec as trichy is only 4 hrs far from chennai, i due to some eargent reasons i need to go to rajsthan i want mt parcel as soon as possible please help
                                        Consignment number - U19962995