Exide Industries Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 25, 2022

File a complaint to Exide Industries

Having problems with Exide Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Exide Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Exide Industries

West Bengal

Exide Industries Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Exide Industries reviews & complaints page 44

I have purchased one Exide battery model 12 M X 2.5L-2C from SHRI MANJUNATHA BATTERY, # 85, 1ST Main, Mount Joy Road, Hanumantha Nagar BANGALORE 560019 on 17.03.08
Battery is discharging frequently, 3 times charged with in 2 months time, I am surprised becasue I used my earlier Battery (Exide) for 3.5 years without any complaint & with out any recharge, now dealer is recharging but not replacing the same.
Pl. help me on this.
(for complaint I checked in exide website but I could not found the same it is very shocking)

Exide Battery — battery not charging

Dear sir/madam,
    This is to inform you and we need the feed back from the company about the relationship with the costumer.
    We are in the situation where we really need the fair decision from the company.
    We have purchase the battery from Sethi trader’s 35/16 old rajendra nagar, main shanker road New Delhi.
    Purchase detail.
    Invoice no 2448 DT 7/4/07
    Battery detail.
    Standard furukawa...

Exide Battery — warranty

i purchased 2 72/24 batteries in jan to june of 2006. i took them to warroad co-op, they tested them & said they wre bad. i ask to warranty them, they said i needed a reciept, which i didn't have on file. i thought i bought them there but they had no reciept on file. later found out i bought them from sams club or wallmart or maybe k- mart or mills fleet farm. i ask them to do what they could and put it on acct. recieved the...

Exide Battery — Problem with Prestolite battery

I purchased a Prestolite battery for my two wheeler on 24th April 2007, from an authorized Exide dealer in Chennai(LJD Battery, 183/149 GST Road Chromepet Chennai 44, Phone[protected]. He claimed that this battery would also perform better as Exide & hence I purchased. But in April 2008 I experienced some problem with the battery for which the dealer refilled & re-charged for me at a specific price. In May 2008, I experienced severe...

I have purchased Exide Battery from your dealer from
    Shiva Battery, Shop No. 9, Plot No.4 Eastend Plaza,
    Local Shopping Centre, Vasundhra Enclave, Delhi 110096
    Phone :[protected] and[protected].
    The name of the contact person is Himanshu.

Batter details :
    Exide max
    6EM13L
    1H7

After six months only, the battery started giving issues and when i finally talked to this dealer and

asked him to replace the battery. He informed that he will forward the battery to the company and then

will send us the new battery. Now we handed over the battery to him on 5th june and he promised to

replace this battery by 11 June. Inspite of so many reminders and visits, he has a very callous attitude

towards this request.Your authorised dealer is destroying your reputation.
    I am afraid if the battery is not replaced, i have no other option but to approach the consumer forum

Hoping an early reply in the above matter.

My Resi. Address is:

Suneel Razdan
    128 D Pocket A2
    Mayur Vihar Phase- 3
    Delhi 110097
    Mob.: [protected]
    Mr Anil S. Gowda I purchaseing Tow Exide IT 500 at 22-12-06 Sr No. 1J6 038786 and Other 13-12-06 Sr.No. 2W6 6478 This Batteries Join in Seriel at 24 Input to UPS But after 2 month I recognise the backup of your battery not geetting proper I complent to Your Autorised Deler, They are check and seen one battery 1J6 038786 is Weak I have also gravity meter Other one is Ok But this is getting a problem, I complent to Shah Corportation Exid deler, They get and charging for 2 days after that the give me retur I join to UPS at 24 Volt After one week This condition comming down backup not geetting proper, After That I repet complent to Mr. Shah Then He ask to Contact Mr. Shukla (Pacific Marketing, Nashik ). This person say give the battery I will Give the battery at[protected] after perchasing 2 month they give back at 9-01-07 Voucher No 224 Now This battery Getting Problem This Battery Warranty in 30 month this complieted only 19 Month and This 19 months this is not work properly. What I do Now. Just Watch to Finsh Your Warranty or Geeting some legal action for that inconvient.

Also I notice that on your warranty Card First Write Sr No. & Batch No. Put Whitner on That After That This Again Write Sr. No. 1J6 038786 how I beleve this battery is legal and I am the First Who Cutomer this perchase the battery

I Attach My Warranty Card * Watch this whitener Mark and Other after one month i give it to them for Charging

Mr. Anil s Gowda
    SIR,
    ITS OUR REQUEST THAT PLEASE SEE TOWARDS DEALERS COMPLAIN AS YOU KNOW THAT ONLY THE DEALEAR IS THAT WHO MAKE THE COMPANY IN TOP BRAND BUT IF THERE IS NO ACTION TAKE ON BEHALF OF DEALERS COMPLAIN SO HOW COULD U GET YOUR NAME IN TOP BRAND BATTERY.
    THIS IS MY 1ST REMINDER TO YOU AS I ALREADY HAVE GIVEN THIS COMPLAIN EALIER ALSO.
    DO FAVOUR FOR ME PLEASE TAKE THIS COMPLAIN UNDER YOUR ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    AS ABOVE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING COMPLAINS ARE:
    1.OUR PRODUCT FROM JANUARY BILLING IN 2009 NOT GET TILL NOW.
    2.OUR CLAIM BATTERY REPORTS NOT GIVEN TO US WITHOUT CALLING THEM.
    3.IN NEW BILLING PRODUCT BATTERY ARE FROM LAST MONTHS FOR EG:IN MAY BILLING THAY GIVE JANUARY CODE BATTERY.
    4.IF WE CALL TO THE AREA MANAGER OR OTHER PERSON WHICH COMES UNDER OUR AREA THEY NOT LESTEN OUR CALLS NOR THAY TAKE ACTION AGAINST OUR COMPLAIN.
    5.OUR CLAIM BATTERY NOT GIVE IN TIME TO TIME, THEY GIVE US AFTER MANY DAYS WHILE CUSTOMER SAY.
    6.IN THIS MONTHS BILLING THERE IS NO BATTERY CAP LEVELS NOR THE CAPS IN PROPER WAY, THESE CAP COME TO US IN DAMAGE ORDER.
    7.IN THIS MONTHS BILLING WE NOT GET WARRANTY CARDS IN BATTERY.
    8.WE NOT GET SERVISE BATTERY FOR CUSTOMER FROM LAST 3TO4 MONTHS.
    LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHILE WE GIVE ORDER TO COMPANY THEY TELL US THAT WE NOT HAVE THAT BATTERY WHICH WE ASK OR ORDER, IN OUR THINKING THEY NOT WANT TO BE CONTINUE RELATION WITH DEALER
    SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE SEE THESE ALL COMPLAIN SO THAT YOUR DEALER AS WELL AS YOUR CUSTOMER HAPPY TO GET THIS BRAND BATTERY.

THANKING YOU

M/S SHYAM MOTORS
    DWARKA

I live in patna and I have purchased Exide car Battery from Gaya by your dealer M/s friends of india & co., S.P.Road, Gaya
    during travial from Ranchi to patna on 27.02.07.the
    Batter details as follow
    Exide battery 38B20RMF
    B.NO.90060
    PURCHASAE DT.27.02.07
    And i have been told by dealer that this battery has three years WARRANTY but now when i am geting problam in this and when i visit to your service station EXIDE SERVICE STATION C/O B-25, SRIKRISNAPURI, PATNA-1
    they told me that you have to pay for that but when i show him warranty card than he told me that you complan to gaya dealer but when i told that you give me in writen this, after that he aggre to look my battery but he say that i can not provid you service battery becouse company do't give us service battery so i am lot many problam so you are requested to see this matter.

Hoping an early reply in the above matter

Shyam kumar
    DEAR SIR,
    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE PURCHASED APE AUTO DATED 17/06/2008
    THE BATTERY EXIDE NO2E8179853 HAD A PROBLEM AS ON 04/09 FOR WHICH THE DEALER GAVE A REPLACEMENT BUT WITHIN 6MONTH AGAIN THERE IS BATTERY PROBLEM FOR WHICH THE DEALER IS NOT GIVING ANY RESPONE, I NEVER THOUGHT EXIDE WILL MANFACTURE SUCH LOW QUALITY BATTERIES I LOST CONFIDENCE ON THIS BRAND, BUT STILL I WILL GO FOR EXIDE FOR ALL MY VECHILES IF YOU ATLEAST FIND A SOLUTION FOR THIS, WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY,

THANKING YOU,

REGARDS,
    P.NATARAJ [PROP SREE VINAYAKA ENT]

P
    Dear Sir
    We purchased Two Nos Battery as on 13th Dec 2010 through your Authorised dealers INDIA MOTORS PARTS 49, N.M. Road Kolkata - 54, bearing Type No. MHD 1800 mfg Code 3K0 sr No of battery 15434 yesterday the battery was burst. I try to lodge the complain in these No. 22844564 / 70 and then 22843137 again I got another No. 22861859 / 1860 but no one respond, So Irequest you arrange to sent your representative to visit the site and take necessary action.
    That I have purchase the battery for my Pulsar motocyclde 0n 27/11/10 at Chandigarh & they have given me the Warranty card for 1 year,
    That i am presently resident at Banga, Nawanshahr.That from last one month my battery was not warking properly.That why i take my bike to tour Dealear in Banga (ANKIT AUTO SPARE PARTS) Who is a dealear of Exide battary, but he refuse to take the battery and use so much foul language and also say that I already have 70/80 battary of Exide with me in my shop and the dealing of the Exide company is very bad also when i told him that I will complaint against u to the Exide Batteries.The words he used That I cannot able to write in this Email.

Is this type of Dealers u take for the sale o[censored]r product...

If the same type of the behavour u give to your clients then no one will like to purchase the Exide Batteries.

I have 4 vechiles on my name and in every vechile I have the battery of Exide, But now I will never take Exide battery & also sujesh every 1 not to take the same.

ANKIT AUTO SPARE PARTS ur dealers says that even the owner of the Exide battery canot do any thing against me, even any 1 do the complaint against him

Lets see what action u take against that person, another wise I will publish every thing in the Newspapers regarding the service given to the clients..when to sold there product and after that no action is taken on it...

Waiting for ur reply and lets see what action u take against that person.

[protected]@yahoo.com
    SIR/ MADAM,

I HAVE PURCHASED EXIDE BATTERY BATCH NO. 3TB SERIAL NO.32774 FROM SAI ELECTRA VISION, GF-58, DEVIKA TOWER, CHANDERNAGAR, GHAZIABAD ( AUTHORISED DEALER OF EXIDE BATTERY) ON DATED 30.12.2010 WHICH IS UNDER GUARRENTY PERIOD. BATTERY IS INDICATING LOW CHARGING ALL THE TIME. KINDLY ATTEND OUR COMPLAINT URGENTLY. THANK YOU.

YOURS SINCERELY

VIJAY KUMAR NIGAM

F-1, A-94, RAMPURI (NEAR MANNAT FARMS)

GHAZIABAD-201011

Exid House 59 E JAIPUR
      Chourgee Road West Bangal
      Calcutaa Pin – 700020

Subject: - My Complaint 137361 Regarding Battery 25xn21

Customer Helf Refrence No. (137361)

This Is Reference To My Previous Latter Dated 1/04/2008 Wherein I Had Mention That My Battery Had Complaint Of Bad Backup Since The Very First Month. I Reported To The Matter To Your Dealer M/S Bharat Motor Bhiwadi Who Send The Battery To Your Jaipur Office Against Your Crn No. Jai/Jai/07/40820 The Battery Was Replaced
      And Returned By Jaipur Office After 3, 4 Month’s Again I Found That The Battery Was Not Giving Satisfactory Backup I Repeatedly Requested M/S Bharat Motor Bhiwadi . They Send The Battery Again To Your Jaipur Office For Reconsideration. I Have Received The Battery Now And Again I Am Not Satisfied When Your Battery Clam System. I Am A Regular User Of Exide Battery And Also. I Am In Charge Of Battery Maintenance Department In Srf Ltd Bhiwadi. It Such Kind Of Warranty Clam Is Given To Dedicated Customer Like Me Than I Feel That Exid’s Product’s Are Not Worth A Penny. I Therefore Request You To Kindly Replace My Battery With The New One .If Don’t Received Your Reply Within 10 Day’s. I Shall Have No Alternative Except To Go In The Court Of Low .Please Treat This As Notice

Thanking You Anticipation

Your Sincerely

Ratan Singh S/O Sh. Pooran Singh

Bajrang Nagar, Sohna – Road,
      Dharuhera Distt – Rewari ( Hr)

To Reminder-2

The ExidE Battery House CC - Bharat Motor Bhiwadi
      ExidE Industreis Ltd CC BRANCH OFFICE
      ExidE House 4 CALCUTTA FARM
      JANPAT SYAM NAGAR JAIPUR

Subject: - My Complaint 137361 Regarding Battery 25xn21

Customer Helf Refrence No. (137361)

And Returned By Jaipur Office After 3, 4 Month’s Again I Found That The Battery Was Not Giving Satisfactory Backup I Repeatedly Requested M/S Bharat Motor Bhiwadi Who Were Very Nice To Me And They Send The Battery Again To Your Jaipur Office For Reconsideration. I Have Received The Battery Now And Again I Am Not Satisfid When Your Battery Clam System. I Am A Regular User Of Exide Battery And Also. I Am In Charge Of Battery Maintenance Department In Srf Ltd Bhiwadi. It Such Kind Of Warranty Clam Is Given To Dedicated Customer Like Me Than I Feel That Exid’s Product’s Are Not Worth A Penny. I Therefore Request You To Kindly Replace My Battery With The New One .If Don’t Received Your Reply Within 10 Day’s. I Shall Have No Alternative Except To Go In The Court Of Low .Please Treat This As Notice

Thanking You Anticipation

Your Sincerely

Ratan Singh S/O Sh. Pooran Singh

Bajrang Nagar, Sohna – Road,
      Dharuhera Distt – Rewari ( Hr)
      Aug 13, 2020
      Dear Rajesh Kapadia sir
      Chairman Exide Industries,

I am a customer of your Exide battery. I buy a battery last 8th month before in starting battery is running well. But last one month my battery is not working well. Even my battery is in the guaranty period. first I complained to battery shop. Because I am living rural village. Then I complain to exide batter Diller. Diller shop is (Harinagar city) .But last one month I am always talk to shopkeeper and diller what happen . when you will provide my battery. People are Always give the comment you will come next time. Finally I am disappoint your service. If this problem is not finished . means your company is loss a permanent customer . Please do some think.

Customer name- Bhubneshwar Rao

Village –Nadda, Dest.- west champaran, Bihar

Mobile no -[protected], [protected]

Battery no is – 1B907223
      I am a customer of your Exide battery. I buy a battery last 11th month before in starting battery is running well. But last one month my battery is not working well. Even my battery is in the guaranty period. first I complained to battery shop. Because I am living rural village. Then I complain to exide batter Diller. Diller shop is (Harinagar city) .But last one month I am always talk to shopkeeper and diller what happen . when you will provide my battery. People are Always give the comment you will come next time. Finally I am disappoint your service. If this problem is not finished . means your company is loss a permanent customer . Please do some think.
      Customer Name Is :-Ramesh Naidu
      Add-B.T Kawade Road Ghorpadi Gaon Pune -1
      Mob.No-[protected]
      Battery No Is-448961

i buyed an exide battery on 25april2008. from bansal electronics from Devli road khanppur. The batery he gave was not charged and afetr so many request he is not listening to us....
        i purchased one battery (exide) from SHRI SHYAM BATTERIES
        PLOT NO 284, SHIVPURI, OLD RAILWAY ROAD, GURGAON-122001 IN FEB 2008.From the first day it was not working properly.not fully charged.dealer not replacing the same.

rajesh gupta
        542, sector 9, gurgaon (H.R.)
        [protected]...

I HAD PURCHASED AN INVERTER(SUKAM) CUM BATTERY(EXIDE) ON JUNE 2006, FROM STEEL HOUSE, HRIDYPUR, 24 PGNS (N).SINCE JULY 2007, THE SYSTEM DID NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY. AS SUCH I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT WITH THE DEALER STEEL HOUSE. ENGINEER FOR THE INVERTER COMPANY (SUKAM), VISITED AND REPORTED A BATTERY PROBLEM. THE DEALER WAS INFORMED ACCORDINGLY. REPEATED REMINDERS REASULTED IN ANOTHER ENGINEER FROM SUKAM COMPANY AND AGAIN BATTERY PROBLEM WAS REPORTED. NO PERSON FROM THE BATTERY CO.(EXIDE) VISITED TO CHECK THE PRODUCT ALTHOUGH WITHIN WARRANTY PERIOD. IN DECEMBER 2007 THE WARRANTY LAPSED AND THE DEALER PLEADED HELPLESS NESS. I WAS UNDER THE NOTION THAT AS THE PRODUCT FAULT WAS REPORTED LONG BEFORE THE WARRANTY PERIOD LAPSED, THE COMPANY WOULD TAKE ACTIONS. I COULD NOT CONTACT THE EXIDE COMPANY DIRECTELY, BELIEVING THAT THE DEALER WOULD TAKE ACTION. BUT I WAS WRONGED. KINDLY ASSIST.

WITH REGARDS

SUNIT SHARMA
        Sir I Have purchase the Bike & it has EXIDE Battery in it and the battery is not working so i have contact the Distributor in Bhiwadi
        KAMAL MOTORS
        Auth. Distributor (EXIDE)
        Mob-[protected]

He Has Replyed Me that They Can not Help I want to know that How they can not help me Regarding the Product EXIDE BATTERY

so plz take the Action Regarding The Complaint

My Number is [protected], [protected]

Grievance Cell,

We had been using Exide Battery (Inva Queen) for our inverter. It was replaced by New Battery on 07.06.2007 as got discharged within GUARANTEE PERIOD. It was replaced by your dealer Amit Sales, Basement (Hotel Surbhi) Naya Bazar, Gwalior (M.P.) on 07.06.2007 vide replacement No. 64282 and replacement charges paid Rs. 200/-. But the same is again discharged and not functioning. The dealer says that guarantee is lapsed . it is surprising that the new replaced Battery has functioned only for about 10 Months. If it is then what the use of giving guarantee on Batteries new replacing them.

Appropriate action is anticipated.

CA ANIL MALPANI
          JAWAHAR COLONY,
          GWALIOR (M.P.)
          Mob. +91-[protected]

maheshwari and co — wrong no

Respected Sir,

RIM NO [protected] SE MERE MOBILE YAHNI KI PRIYA SAXENA KE RIM NO [protected] PAR DAILY WORNG CALL RAHI HAI SO PLZ TELL ME FULL INFORMATION IN THIS RIM NO. [protected]
          COMPLAINT BOARD
          I AM TRYING TO EXIDE INDIA LTD TO RESOLVED THIS PROBEM FROM JANUARY 2008. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SHIFT THE PROBLEM TO OTHERS. I AM SENDING ALL THE E-MAILS SENT TO MR.NIKHIL (AREA MANAGER LUCKNOW). THESE ARE TUBELAR BATTERIES.AS PER EXIDE INDIA LTD I HAVE TO ADD(MAKEUP) BATTERY WATER ONCE IN A YEAR, BUT I AM ADDING BATTERY WATER ON ALTERNATE DAYS TO MAINTAIN THE LOWER LEVEL OF TUBELAR BECAUSE ACID IS OVER FLOWING ON CHARGING AND USING THE POWER .ALL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE IN E-MAILS.THESE BATTERIES ARE UNDER WARRENTY PERIOD.KINDLY EXPEDITE THE MATTER FOR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE BATTERIES.
          Exide Battery Complaints - inproper working/

Fw: Re: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500Thursday, 31 July, 2008 11:38 AM
          From: "gopi maheshwari" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@exide.co.in
          REMINDER NO.3

--- On Wed, 30/7/08, gopi maheshwari <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: gopi maheshwari <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
          Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
          Date: Wednesday, 30 July, 2008, 9:00 PM
          REMINDER NO.2
          MR. NIKHIL
          PLEASE REFER MY PREVIOUS E-MAILS AND TELLEPHONIC DISCUSSION WITH YOU. AS I TOLD YOU THAT OVERFLOWING OF ACID IS CONTINOUS INCREASING DAY BY DAY.AS I DISCUSED WITH BATTERY EXPERTS THAT CELLS OF BATTERY HAS GONE AND EXPLOSION MAY TAKE PLACE., ONE OFF OF TERMINALS OF BATTERY IS TOTELY SURROUNED BY ACID .NOW FEW COIN OPENING CAPS ARE ALSO SURROUNDED BY ACID. WATER MAKEUP ONCE IN A YEAR DO NOT WORK FROM LAST ONE YEAR .PLESE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR REPLACEMENT BECAUSE NOW BATTRIES HAVE LOST ALL THE PARAMETERS OF WORKING AND BECOME TO USE RISKY. YOU HAD PROMISED TO RING ME AFTER DISSCUSSION BUT YOU HAVE NOT RING ME.

G. K. MAHESHWARI

<[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
          Subject: Re: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
          Date: Monday, 2 June, 2008, 10:00 PM
          MR. NIKHIL
          I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER VISIT OF LUCKNOW TECKNICIAN FOR TUBELAR BATTRIES. DURING HIS VISIT HE HAD LOOSED THE CAPS OF TUBELAR .STILL BATTERY IS OVERFLOWING AND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN THE LEVEL OF ACID AND AFTER 2-3 DAYS I HAVE TO ADD BATTERY WATER FOR MAINTAIN THE LEVEL.BATTERY IS NOT BEHAVING NORMAL AND I FEEL BATTERIES HAVE SOME PROBLEM.

On Tue, 4/3/08, gopi maheshwari
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
          Subject: Fw: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
          Date: Tuesday, 4 March, 2008, 2:48 PM
          MR NIKHIL
          I HAD RING TO MR.GUDDU A MECHENIC OF YOUR DEALER TO CHECK THE BATTERIES BUT SO FAR HE HAS NOT ATTENDED THE BATTERIES AFTER SETTING OF INVERTER BY SU-KAM.
          On Sat, 19/1/08, gopi maheshwari
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500
          Date: Saturday, 19 January, 2008, 3:51 PM

MR.NIKHIL
          EXIDE INDIA LTD
          LUCKNOW
          SUB-REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE TUBELAR BATTERIES IT-500

I HAD PURCHASED 2NOS TUBELAR BATTERIES FROM KISHAN KUMAR DISTRUBUTORS KANPUR BY BILL NO.6538 DATED[protected].BATTERIES ARE UNDER GURRANTEE PERIOD FOR 30 MONTHS. AFTER INSTALLATION OF BATTERIES WE OBSERVED THAT ACID IS OVER FLLOWING FROM BATTERIES.DEALER TECHNICIAN ATTENED THE COMPLAINT AND INFORMED US THAT EXTRA ACID IS OVER FLOWING.FURTHER I LODGED THE COMPLAINT TO DEALER IN AUGUST 2007. I WAS PROMISED BY DEALER THAT MR. RAHUL WILL ATTEND THE COMPLAINT, INSPITE OF SEVERAL REMINDERS, NO BODY HAS ATTENEDED THE COMPLAINT. I AM CHARGING BATTERY WATER EVERY WEEK TO MAINTAIN LEVEL OF BATTERIES DUE TO OVERFLOW OF ACID FROM BATTERIES .YOU ARE REQUESTD KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR REPLACEMENT OF DEFFECTIVE BATTERIES AS
          EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

B.S.PLOT NO.22, C-BLOCK, FLAT NO. F-2
          IST. FLOOR, KISHAN DHAM, SHYAM NAGAR
          KANPUR-208013
          TEL[protected],
          M-[protected]
          My battery doesn't work properly.it may be old and distributor did n't hear my complain.he ignored me.
          SUBJECT: --- Regarding the dealer of ginni motors in MORADABAD

SIR,
          Hello sir this is to inform you that i have purchased an EXIDE 23 plated battery from BUDDHI VIHAR, MORADABAD, INDIA.
          There are certain things which i want to tell you that there is no response from your dealer, inspite of listening to our complaints he uses to ignore, say irreferible thing.
          SO it's a humble request to pay some attention towards our problem.
          Telephone no...[protected], [protected]
          Are you having any tollfree complaints number .
          I had purchased exide inverter battery from gorakhpur in the month of may 2008 at present battery is under warrenty period, problem is that the said battery is not working properly, several time i appoached to dealer but no response received from dealer so far . please suggest me what should i do.
          As I am travel agency and I have IATA approved travel ageny, and Before a year I gave onr inetrnation hotel booking to Shree BALAJI TRAVEL, Mumbai to Mr. Manish Agarwal, I paid Rs.1, 84, 000 by The ICICI Bank and I booked Hotels for Sinagpore, Malaysia and Bangkok, But He did not paid package amount to Bangkok place so My client paid again Rs. 84000 immidiately there and then, and now he gave me promises form last one yaer to refund for this, so pl. advice me what can I do ? I have all evidence about my payments and he never care about my amout, so I am in lost of Rs. 84000, so please adive me to do a legal action against this fraud agent.

My cell No:[protected]

rpely soon.
          I, DEEPAK JAIN, ADVOCATE, PURCHSED 3 TUBERLAR BATTERY FROM M/S KHALSA TRADERS, MORADABAD, ONE YEAR BACK, BUT NOW ONE BY ONE ALL THREE BATERY ONE CELL GONE INVALID, I HAVE REPLASED 2 BATTERY AFTER VERY PAINFULL DEALING BY KHALSA TRADERS, IN 15-16 DAYS, HIS STAFF AND HIS BEHAVIOR TO MY STAFF AND TOWARDS MY SON IS VERY BAD, NOW THIRD BATTERY ALSO GONE INVALID DUE TO ONE CELL FAIL, 15 DAYS HAVE PASSED BUT HE IS NOT GIVING NEW BATTERY, AND AFTER ASKING FOR THAT HE IS SAYING U HAVE NOT PURCHASED ME, AND TAKING VERY BAD, AND TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIVED BATTERY,
          Why not to .proceed with complaint before consumer forum for providing poor service and poor quality product.?

I have purchased sukam invertor + exide battery from Manish Batteries, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. From the day one we were receiving the complaints and finally after continuos complaints our battery got replaced.
            But second battery also started giving the same troubles after 3 months, and we have been complaining about it from feb 2008, but the guy never listens.

Please suggest...

Exide Inverter Battery / Invared 500+ — dealer is not changing my battery

Dear
            sir/mam

I have purchased new Battery of exide model invared 500+ Battery on 09/03/2007 from bearing house, rajendra path, siwan, bihar.
            But last three months it is in worst condotion, exide Dealer was not
            giving the positively towards the replacement of that battrey .
            but battery is in guarantee period.

Battery s.no.- 6826/3w6
            Bill no.-301
            Purchase date-9.3.2007br...

have purchased a EXIDE FREEDOM-Din74 battery in the moth of sept-06 in coimbatore, for my Skoda Octavia at Electro India showroom. at the time of sale i was told the exide freedom battery holds a free warranty reoplacement for 2 years and additional 12 months under certain condition. Now i have one cell to be damaged and the battery needs to be replaced, when i contacted the showroom people they say only the bttery sold after 2007 holds a warranty of 3 years and the earlier case holds only a warranty of 1 year. during the time of purchase i didnt notice the warnty booklet given to me. now i came to know that the booklet issued to me was not a Exide freedom battery book. but the given warranty book holds all my purchase and battery barcoding details same to my battery.
            i just want you to kindly intimate wheather the EXIDE FREEDOM DIN-74 battery sold in 2006 holds 12 months or 24 months warranty replacement

Exide Freedom — Battery troubles on every 15-20 days

I have purchased Exide freedom of 12 MX 2.5 LC with guarntee card No. 138063 on 2nd february 2008 from Jalal Auto electric, B, Jalal Building, Shivaji Chowk Kalyan(west)for my Hero Honda splendor bike. Since I have purchased, the battery voltage goes down below 9 within 15-20 days. The dealer has tested and charged it three times since I have purchased. The dealer says it is working but unable to explain why it goes down every 15-20 days....
              we have purchased two batteries of exide company, max make from from their exclusive authorised showroom G-25 savitri market Sec- 18 Noida on[protected] for our inverter. these batteries were not working properly since february 2008. after so many phone calls to dealer . they take out our batteries and give us job no 17906 and 17907 dated 20-3-08 and phone no[protected] manoj)

they have not replaced our batteries till date...

Exide Ups Battery — Battery is giving problem again and again

I bought Luminious Invertor/UPS with Exide battery, Within a year exide battery has given the problem. When i reported to my dealer he promised me to get it changed that means a new battery will be provided to me but the outer cover would be old. I agreed on this. After approx 10-15 days when i recieved my replaced battery it didn't gave me backup for more than 10-15 days. Then i again complaint to my dealer and he...

Exide Battery — Battery problem

Party has refused to replace batteries which are under
              Guarantee period....

To,
              Genral Manager,
              M/s Excide Industries Ltd.

Subject:Complaint for Not changing the Battary under warrenty.

Respected Sir,

I purchased two excide powerbox PBX 1500 batteries from M/s Quality auto Electric Co.,Tikona park,NIT Faridabad-121001.They are the authorised dealer of Excide batteries.

Our battery serial No.=41592,52752
              Bill No.=6070
              Purchased Date=16 Apr 2007

We compliant to M/s Quality auto Electric Co. on 11 dec 2007 about our battery problem.they send thier battery Technician for checking the batteries and He declare that both the batteries are BULGE.

But till now Our batteries have not been replaced.

So you are requested to replace our both battaries under warrenty as early as possible to avoid any serious accident.

We will be thankful to you for this.

Sher Singh Kamboj
              Mobile=[protected]
              Phone=[protected]
              Address=#d/1142,Dabua Colony,Near masjid,Opposite sardar patel school,NIT Faridabad-121001
              Aug 13, 2020
              kindly give me addresses of authorised dealers of inverter batteries in AGAR.

Exide Battery For My Bike — its under warranty but they would not replace it

I am in staying in Delhi having a TVS Apache with me DL 7S AG-6152, before one month my battery not take charging it cell was lost I think. I found one shop at khanpur ,delhi. the shopkeeper suggest me to buy a new battery I am working in a private company not have enough fund to survive in delhi I am a outsider i am from MP I am here to make my carrer, he suggest me to buy a new battery from Exide he said it's under warranty anytime...