Exotic Tour & Travels — cheating people in the name of tours

!!! Beware of this travels agency!!!
Exotic tour and travels that operates from durgapur and kolkata
Prop: ms soma mukherjee
My parents had booked north east tour in the month of january and paid the amount in advance. Even they have asked for air ticket fare two months before the date of journey in the pretext of low fare. My father paid all the amount in advance, though despite several request no ticket was handed over. Ms soma told that they might lost the ticket and it is better to keep the ticket with her. My parents also believed them and waited for the exciting tour.

There was no communication from her post receiving the money. All along my parents planned for the tour and even packed the baggage. When no response was received, my father called her two days before the journey and she told that the vehicle will pick them up in the morning that day. When my father asked for the flight details, she could not give any clear response. My father got some doubt and called her again one day before the journey. The whole day she didn't pick the call.in night 10 pm she told that the tour had been cancelled due to cancellation of majority of members. She will return the money immediately. It was a rude shock just few hours before the journey.
But the game starts after that. Every time she extends the date of repay the money. It was just like begging for the money my parents had paid to her. She even issued a cheque, but every time my father went to encash the cheque there was insufficient amount in the account.
Atlast after 3 months my father came to know that there is amount available in the account and encashed the cheque.

I just want to make you aware about this exotic tour &travels. Don't fall in their trap like us.

Durgapur