Gohitbid — online shopping store

At Gohitbid.com our customers always come first. Changing the way people shop is not easy, but with an ambitious team and strong goals we hope to achieve our mission. Our focus is on providing customer – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provides sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Gohitbid.com so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.Customers can now buy products from popular brands across categories at Gohitbid.com. Don’t forget to check out our “offer section” which is full of exiting offers and give you a chance to buy your favorite product at very minimum price.

Comments

I ordered kids vests pack on April 2018 they didn't shipped the order for about 20 days so I cancelled the order for which I didn't get my refund till today September 2018.
Contacted the mobile no given in website many times they say will refund but didn't even take any step to do so till date.

Company:Gohitbid