Gravity Online Trading Pvt. Ltd. — women dresses, they do not ship even after payment

My friend, ms waising yu (Hong kong) had ordered 4 dresses from gravity fashion company to be shipped to my address.

Order no: #5568 placed on 18th may 2018 tentative shipment date 15th june 2018, but the same was not shipped.

My friend, ms waising yu contacted them on their whatsapp no +[protected] but they avoided answering the questions, the person identified himself as one mr. Hiren patel.

My friend then asked me to talk to gravity fashion on her behalf, i contacted gravity fashion on their whatsapp no.

As per the discssion, seems based on checking their records i was informed on their whatsapp that the order no #5568 was shipped but with 3 dresses. Also as per the discussion, they were to give me the details of the courier but the courier details were not provided to me even after 48 hours.

I messaged then the next day, but they did not answer either. Based on the fact that they are not providing the shipping details for the shipment, i do come to logical conclusion that
A) they have not shipped the product as they claim and hence the second conclusion that
B) this company is a cheater and my friend has been cheated.

I do wish to complain to the right forum so that such cheaters are held responsible for their actions as this also tarnishes the image of our country as reliable and genuine business destination.

Looking forward for your guidance for taking action.

With best regards

Sachin mesta
Jun 28, 2018
Updated by Smestarz
It is unfortunate that there is no feedback for a week yet
Jun 30, 2018
Updated by Smestarz
Gravity Fashion are Liars as per what they had told me they had shipped a week ago which is 22nd,
Till now why cant they provide me with the shipment details? courier details

I feel they are unprofessional and cheaters who spoil the name of India and Indians and shows us in very bad light

Gravity Online Trading Pvt. Ltd.
    Surat