Hdb Financial Services (Hdbfs) — interest rate and tenure

Dear sir/madam,
This is with regards to the loan[protected] for which i had applied through one of your agents ms pooja who works in your thane office on 23rd march 2019. She had spoken to me and asked me to provide all the documents. I informed her that i wanted a 24 month tenure for the amount of 200, 000. She kept delaying the discussion regarding the interest rate. When i provided the documents she still did not inform me about the interest rate nor did she give a straight answer to my questions. I had to confirm my details to another official through her number who informed me that your interest rates start from 11%.
On the 29th on march my account was credited with rs 196089 without discussing the rate of interest with me and tenure without my approval. The interest rate issued is 15.02% which is extremely high for a personal loan which was not discussed with me either. When i contacted ms pooja she then told me about the emi and interest rate and informed me that it was not “her work” and when i asked her for further explanations she told me that she will ask her manager a mr ezhil kumar to speak to me regarding this as it was not her responsibility after fleecing me and putting me through this mess. However i did not receive any calls from mr ezhil kumar that day and ms pooja did not bother to receive my calls either.
After i issued complaint (Hdbe[protected]) mr ezhil kumar called me on 5th april and informed me that he will be able to make changes in the rate of interest and tenure of the loan which is sanctioned. He confirmed the same via message on the 10th of april that he spoke to his operation manager and the changes will be made. Now after a week (17th april) of providing false assurances he again goes back and informs me that he cannot make any changes. He couldn’t even explain properly as to why he provide false information in the first place. I would have cancelled the loan and transferred the money on 29th march.

Dosti Pinnacle Building, Wagle Estate, Thane