Hdfc, Barathi Aaxa Life & Exidelife — made fraud with me for to purchasing the 4 nos. of policies

Rameshwar Deshmukh on Oct 23, 2017
I had perched the reliance insurance policy no.50571076 on dated 7th. Dec2012. @ rs.35000 per/annum. I had paid four nos. Of premium up to dec.2015 of rs.138517/-. Around jun 2016 some insurance company executive called me & said that this policy is not beneficiary to me & advised for closing this policy. I had come to their influence & closed this policy. My case has come to mr kapil mobile no. 918860136338 (Governing body of insurance) had called me & told that i could not close the policy until the immediately purchase new one another policy otherwise money will not get back to me. He has suggested some insurance company plans to me, on his suggestions, i had purchased the barathi aaxa life new 2nd policy no.501-4891898/- of rs. 25938/ around 30th. Sept. 2016. After received this policy bharti aaxa life had cancelled the policy without returning the money. After that mr kapil has insisted to me for purchase new 3rd policy, which was perched from hdfc young star policy no.18765154, on 26.10.2016 rs. 24907 on oct 2016. I had regularly called to mr. Kapil & requested for both the money. He had always assured me to that my money rs (138517+25938) will be get very shortly in my account.
At the last day of march. 2017 mr. Prabhat sukla mob. 919990345113 (Fund releasing department) had called me and ordered me that immediacy deposit the money of rs. 53200/- or purchase the new policy of same amount otherwise the your all the money will be lapsed. This massages had also conveyed to mr kapil but he had also informed to me that if you want your money back, you should have purchased the another new policy. Again i had perched 4th new policy no.19243356. Of hdfc life young udan rs 53100/- i had requested several time on telephone for releasing the money back but he simply answered to me that your money rs (138517+25938+24907) will be back in your account shortly.
Again on 17 july 2017 mr. Prabhat sukla had called me suddenly and ordered me that immediately deposit the money of rs. 43000/- or purchase the new policy or pay tax of same amount otherwise the your all the money will be lapsed. This massages had also conveyed to mr kapil but he also informed to me that if you want your money back, you should have purchased the another policy or paid the tax of same amount. If i have paid the tax the amount will be back in after april 2018.
On complaining to irda the mr. Alok agarwal mobile no. [protected] & mr prem prakash mob. No.[protected] (Insurance lokpal & insurance forum representative) mumbai, satntacruz, mumbai. Called me for secure the money and advised for purchase of another new policy no. 03636208 of exidelife insurance rs 15750. On dated;-17.08.2017. I am waiting the reply for the same form all authorities till date for how i will get the money return back form all.
All this department people have started endless process. Kindly advice me how to come over from their process. It difficult to me, how to tackle to this people.
Dear sir, kindly look in this matter and help me get the my money back immediate. I am regularly taxpayer if you want check through my pan no. Adipd 6391g, this money has saved from reducing my self, my wife & my kids daily braid & butters.
Rameshwar deshmukh.
Flat no.484, pkt-2. Sect-14, dwarka, delhi.110075,
Mobile:- [protected]
Updated by Rameshwar Deshmukh, Oct 23, 2017
I had perched the Reliance insurance policy no.50571076 on dated 7th.Dec2012. @ Rs.35000 per/annum. I had paid four nos. of premium up to Dec.2015 of Rs.138517/-. Around jun 2016 some insurance company executive called me & said that this policy is not beneficiary to me & advised for closing this policy. I had come to their influence & closed this policy. My case has come to Mr Kapil mobile no. 918860136338 (Governing body of insurance) had called me & told that I could not close the policy until the immediately purchase new one another policy otherwise money will not get back to me. He has suggested some insurance company plans to me, on his suggestions, I had purchased the Barathi Aaxa life new 2nd policy no.501-4891898/- of Rs. 25938/ around 30th.Sept. 2016. After received this policy Bharti Aaxa life had cancelled the policy without returning the money. After that Mr Kapil has insisted to me for purchase new 3rd policy, which was perched from HDFC Young star policy no.18765154, on 26.10.2016 Rs. 24907 on Oct 2016. I had regularly called to Mr. Kapil & requested for both the money. He had always assured me to that my money Rs(138517+25938) will be get very shortly in my account.
At the last day of March. 2017 Mr. Prabhat Sukla Mob. 919990345113 (Fund releasing department) had called me and ordered me that immediacy deposit the money of Rs. 53200/- or purchase the new policy of same amount otherwise the your all the money will be lapsed. This massages had also conveyed to Mr Kapil but he had also informed to me that if you want your money back, you should have purchased the another new policy. Again I had perched 4th New policy no.19243356. of HDFC life young Udan Rs 53100/- I had requested several time on telephone for releasing the money back but he simply answered to me that your money Rs(138517+25938+24907) will be back in your account shortly.
Again on 17 July 2017 Mr. Prabhat Sukla had called me suddenly and ordered me that immediately deposit the money of Rs. 43000/- or purchase the new policy or pay tax of same amount otherwise the your all the money will be lapsed. This massages had also conveyed to Mr Kapil but he also informed to me that if you want your money back, you should have purchased the another policy or paid the tax of same amount. If I have paid the tax the amount will be back in after April 2018.
On complaining to IRDA the Mr. Alok Agarwal mobile no. [protected] & Mr Prem Prakash mob. No.[protected]( Insurance Lokpal & Insurance forum representative) Mumbai, Satntacruz, Mumbai. called me for secure the money and advised for purchase of another new policy no. 03636208 of Exidelife insurance Rs 15750. On Dated;-17.08.2017. I am waiting the reply for the same form all authorities till date for how I will get the money return back form all.
Dear sir, Kindly look in this matter and help me get the my money back immediate. I am regularly Taxpayer if You want check through my Pan no. ADIPD 6391G, This money has saved from reducing my self, my wife & my kids daily braid & butters.
Rameshwar Deshmukh.
Flat no.484, pkt-2. Sect-14, Dwarka, Delhi.110075,
Mobile:- [protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Rameshwar, please note that our response has been conveyed to you by us via email twice. Kindly refer to our last reply sent on October 18, 2017 via email. Incase you are not satisfied with our responses, you may write to us at the escalation Id mentioned in the footnote of the email reply sent.
Dear Mr. Desmukh,

As discussed with you in detail, we regret that we are unable to process your request. We have sent across a response addressing your grievance. Please write to us at rnlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com for any clarification regarding the same.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Hdfc, Barathi Aaxa Life & Exidelife - made fraud with me for to purchasing the 4 nos. of policies

Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance