Hyundai Motor India
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Load

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

m hyundai model name eon era + on loan and i m vasit hyundai novelty in gt road amritsar.and they r promise to me for loan approvel for 2.85 lacks and down payment of rupees 60000,and m clearly told him so m not able to pay more and they said me its ok amount 60000 and rest of amount we will approved by loan and they take 60000 rupees from my side as hard cash (downpayment) same day they give me a call at evening 8 pm and told me take ur decided car so they gave me delivery of car name is hyundai eon era+ and after 25 days they call me ur loan amount approved only 2.20 and rest of thae payment u have to pay .then i said sorry m a service man i m not able to pay more instantly.they said ok please give us ur car and we will take approvel from another bank and whn approvel comes then we will deliver ur car again promise me .and they r toying my car in hyundai store after 15 days they told me again so ur approvel only rupees 2.40lacks.that m already told him while m visit hyundai first time so m pay only 60000 thousand only so why they gave me a delivery of car now they told me give us rest amount and or when m asking for money back they gave me only 5000 rupees and rest amount they deduct in depriciation so its my huge loss m a service man i save that money in one year.please help me i want to withdraw my amount.as soon as possible.so that i buy atleast bike for me so that i wo

I have given my vehicle(I20 TN21AK8998) to repair in Susee Hyundai,vellore on 20th Jan 2013. They have replaced radiator, condenser and all other parts related to radiator. After I received the car back from on 25th Feb 2013, I had problem with cooling system and went back to service center. They filled the gas and said it will be fine. But in regular intervals I faced this issue and again I took the vehicle to kanchipuram Susee hyundai service center. They said the fault is due to some dust filled in the dashboard and it need to be cleaned. But after that also issue was not solved and finally when I was coming back from Chennai I noticed that engine temperature is increasing and I slowed down the car. Again I took car to kanchi Susee Hyundai service center but they couldn’t identify the problem and said that they have refilled the coolant oil and the problem will not occur again. If any they asked me to bring the vehicle back. But again I faced the same issue and went back to Vellore Susee. They said that we verified everything and it looks like problem in head gasket. Then we decide to show that in other Hyundai service to cross verify. We took the car to Jains Hyundai, vellore and they inspected the car and said there was a sensor failure which made the fan not to function properly and thermostat valve is missing and the connection has given directly without thermostat valve and it needs to change the head gasket and costs around Rs40000.
    I always use Hyundai service center for service and till now I never had any issue but this time I really don’t know how come the issue happened for a vehicle which has completed 1.6yrs only and had head gasket issue. Susee Hyundai,vellore are not responding properly for this issue.

As the whole issue is due their improper service, please take necessary action to replace the parts to solve my issue.

Now Hyundai customer care is responding that susee hyundai, vellore is not in contract with them. So we are not responsible for the fault. But i have made a complaint in the hyundai customer care website , the website shows the authorised dealer as Susee Hyundai, Vellore. But hyundai customer care is refusing that they are closed their service with them.
    Improper Update of Authorised Service Centre

Hyundai — fan motor

i have purchase a hyundai tower ac at nov 08, but after one month ac fan motor had short, when we complaint about this to the distributor they told fan motor go to company and getback from there, after replacemant they will change fan motor, now after six month still we did't got fan motor, 15 days ago a nnew fan motor is coming but that is also faulty.over all i m very fed up from company side
    plz do needful asap

car service — improper service

I have made my alto car service from Anand Motors, Chinhut, Lucknow but got very poor service. There was some accidental claim where i was told that following items will be replaced by new:
    1. Headlamp (which was not correctly fitted and got cracked as I reached home where I immediately informed)
    2. Tail Lamp (which is old model with different color where I was promised to get another one after few days
    3. Both bumpers (which is not properly fitted yet)
    Since i was in hurry, i was promised to get all the remaining service free of cost and company will revert to me but after two call from me there is no one to listen.

My car is again due for service but this is sure i will never ever take any service from anand motors in future but will visit once to make them realize.

Abhinav Srivastav
    Alto Car No UP 32 0530
    Lucknow

car service — Dirty Car interior, Scratches on Dashboard and Untidy boot.

Dear Sir

I had booked and delivered my Honda City no. DL6CH 0745 for paid service on 55000 km on 12.06.2011 to Ring Road Honda, Moti Nagar. Mr. Tiwari took the car after duly inspection and check done (routine) by him. It was clearly instructed and noted down on the Job Card that washing and cleaning of the car should be done with the best result and promised to deliver the car at 4.30 pm.

The delivery was made after 5.00 pm and at the time of delivery of car it was again asked by me and confirmed by Mr. Tiwari that all work has been done perfectly

It was surprise to see that washing or cleaning was not done at all. Entire car carpet was dirty along with the car boot.

I called the service centre number [protected] already stored with me which forwarded me to Mr. Tiwari.

Mr. Tiwari listened about my complaint but he was not at all serious taking it.

These people are not chairing or tacking any responsibility.

I am not able to decide what to do in this situation.

Highly surprised with attitude of Mr. Tiwari, working in Ring Road Honda, Moti Nagar.

Please advice. If someone from Honda Motors is actually paying attention to this, I would request them to give surprise visits to these service stations and see what people are going through and there is each and everyone who has some problem or the other.

Kanav Sharma

s.[protected]@gmail.com

+91-[protected]

Dear Hyundai owners
      I wud like to share my bad n humiliating experiance at the Samara Hyundai Patparganj service center

I hav a hyunndai I10.. suddenly one of my plug cable developed fault. so i went to Samara Hyundai n requested to purchase a cable. I went to spare department but he refused to issue me a cable without job card being opened. He said we dont sell parts on counter. We only provide parts wid our service n not for outside our service center

Opening a job card wud require 30 minutes.

I felt very upset as i had short time. I was in hurry for some urgent work n my car was'nt running fine. So i went to the superviser first..i tried to convince him..n then threatned him wid legal action. But he was careless of every action n said JO HOTA HAI KARLO..

I was shocked to see such arrogance n attitude behaviour from hyundai.

I think its a kind o[censored]NFAIR TRADE POLICY and should be regulated/Banned from the concerned authority. Hyundai shud also lookafter this matter as its denting company image.

And friends i suggest u guys not to deal wid the Samara Hyundai.

Rajat kumar gupta

Hyundai — Policy is not correct

Tata Aig Genral Insurance Company Ltd.

Yesterday i recived pdf file of Genral Insurance against of my Car Insurance(i10 1.2 Kappa) but this file is not open due to incorrect passoword & today i also recived hard copy of car insurance but there is litlte bit mistake in this policy there is mention wrong Car model(Hyundai i10 Magna) & CU Capacity (1086cc) kindly change in this policy as soon as possible.

Kindly find the attachment of Registration Copy of my Car

Correct Model: (i10 1.2 Kappa Magna)
      CU Capacity : (1197cc)
      Color : Sleek Silver

Certificate & Ploicy No.[protected]
      Registration No. DL-8CS3008

Kindly Contect

Puneet Jain
      Ph. [protected]
      Ph. [protected]
        I had purchased the 1.6 CRDi Fluidic Verna in July 2012. I have driven it for @ 17000 Km.

In March, 2013,...

There is a racket operating online who is sending Job letters from naukri.com as an alias of famous company Hyundai Motors India Ltd. They have distributed PDF's with almost legitimate looking logos and writeup. They are asking for Security deposit of 17.950 Rs, which when inquired at Hyundai official Call Center was rejected as fraud going on online these days. Please see to it. I have PDF of job letter, but there is no place to attach it, so I am just Copying Paste all the matter in PDF.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...

HYUNDAI MOTORS INDIA LIMITED
        Head Office: Hyundai Motors
        India Limited, A 30, Mohan Industrial Estate
        New Delhi, DL 110044
        Email: [ [protected]@hyundaimotorslimited.co.in ]
        Tel: [protected] (10:00 AM TO 5:30 PM) DATE:
        20/07/2013
        REF: "HYUNDAI MOTORS" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.
        It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected from
        for our new plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior
        and Mumbai.
        Your Interview Process will be held at Company Head office: A 30, Mohan
        Industrial Estate, New Delhi, DL 110044 – 28th of JULY 2013.
        interview.
        documents.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
        1. Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
        2. Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
        3. Two Passport Size Photograph
        You are to make a REFUNDABLE cash security deposit of Rs.17, 950/-(Seventeen Thousand Nine
        Hundred and Fifty Rupees) as an initial amount in favor of our company HRD accountant name in
        Maintenance charges. The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.17,950/- should by paid
        deposit we will be assured that our expenses will not be wasted.
        you in cash immediately after the interview is over at the very premises of the
        interview.
        to Email to collect account details to make deposit.
        Hyundai motors for 1-6 months.
        IMPORTANT NOTICE:
        Last date for security deposit is 26TH JULY 2013. The earlier the Deposit is made the earlier
        MR. Makoto Yoshimura
        Chief HR Manager
        Office Tel: [protected]
        Email: [protected]@hyundaimotorslimited.co.inHyundai HRD -direct recruitment office
        HYUNDAI MOTORS INDIA LIMITED (HMIL)
        This Message was sent from Hyundai Motors Messaging Gateway, India. The information contained in this electronic message and
        any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or
        privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
        Online Placement Fraud

Hyundai — complaint against fraud company against job

sir myself sidhartha gupta i got sms throgh 564486 company.hrd [protected]@gmail.com its says my resume is selected so plz download a offer letter from www.turboupload.com/ut6tgm7ziop5
        then i got a offer letter where its says i have selected and have to deposit 8790 rs. security amount so that they could give me airticket and its refundable as i reach there on 25.04.2011 by mr vijay mathur ph:[protected],[protected],so i deposited as per said to miss alisha acc no.[protected] in ubi so what should i do now as i want the money back as i am from poor family !!

I sympathise with you for the experience you went through. But also feel that you could have asked more questions before paying your money.
        Now that the damage is done, first you should register a police complaint. Give a copy of the letter you received, a one-two page letter of the exact instance, copy of pay in slip and any other proof of written communication.
        Then you should find a way to get to UBI and find the account holder's name, they will not entertain you if you just walk upto them. For all you know, this Vijay Mathur may have closed his account by now!
        Take some legal help if accessible economically, but make sure you dont end up spending a fortune trying to recover your Rs. 8790/-
        Good luck to you!
        hmm yes but i hope no other person should go through i as i do

PRD INDIA LTD — FRAUD COMPANY

PRD INDIA LTD. ke director B.L. VERMA & RAJESH GUPTA ne 3crore ka fraud kiya gareeb janta ko business ka bhrosa dila paisa liya or bhaag gaye...
        please arrest him
          I have going to the service center i.e eros hyundai Nagpur for the servicing of my hyundai eon but next day when I go to pickup...

Hyundai i10 — ESP defective [Resolved]

I was under the impression that I had made a good deal by purchasing an i10 Magna in 2010 ,till I was shocked the...
          i've purchas a accent car from navjivan hyundai at surat...(GJ 5 CE 2212)
          I'VE GAVE THE CAR FOR SERVIESING...
          Myself Nimish Baburao Shrigiriwar ,i purchased EON Magna Plus car on dated 27/12/2012 that time...

I have purchased i10 ERA in 2009. The Car was purchased from M/s. Joshi Hyundai, Mohali on 26/03/2009 Servicing. Yesterday, when I started my Car, the EPS sign on panel is continuous glowing and Steering is jammed. It is very hard. I contacted for the problem to nearest Hyundai Dealer Mr. Berekley Hyundai, Kalka. They found that its EPS module is to be replaced. The module was not available with the dealer. So still it is not replaced.

I sincerely hope that this cannot be considered as normal wear and tear and the user is not responsible for the failure of the EPS. I have further information that it is a common problem with i10 and there is no Guarantee that the EPS will work properly after replacement. If that is the case, your Vehicle is totally unsafe.

It is my humble request to M/S HYUNDAI to replace the defective system free of cost.

Kindly note that this is my second car from Hyundai and I had the privilege to enjoying Santro for more than 4 years without any problem before buying this car.

It may please be noted that buying car is not a gamble and any problems like defective components / Electronic Models etc, the customer cannot be penalized. In fact, the OEM has to replace it as being done in USA & Europe.

THE CAR IS OFF THE ROAD SINCE 07/07/2013, I AM FACING IMMENCE DIFICULTIES IN ATTENDING OFFICE AND OTHER PERSONAL WORK
          It is my again humble request to M/S HYUNDAI to replace the defective system free of cost.

I had been a proud owner of Hyundai Santro since March 2008. I had serviced my car at your Kodimatha service station on 03/06/2013. From that day itself my car started showing some trouble.

Service centre people said that there was some issue in the engine and the power steering. The full maintenance cost according to them was around 57k (40k for engine & 17k for power steering). They told me that actually this is just an approximate cost and they would know the exact cost only after they start the work and same may go up by 80k(ie also approx.)

As a salaried class man , i had decided to sell my farourite car just because of this huge amount. (i am still desperate for that)

But the funniest thing is that when I went to your another service centre, the engineer had checked my car and told me that there is no fault in the engine and some timing issue, it would cost around 20 to 25k.

I would like to ask you that why such big discrepancy between your own two service centres????

If your service centre people are trying to squeeze money from us, what should we, a loyal customer of you do.

One more thing I would like to bring to your notice that these people (only from Popular hyundai) are now doing ENGINE ROOM POLISING, earlier it was not there (cost of the same is 1400) and many of the mechanics are saying that it not advisable for the engine and the polish doesn’t resist heat and it comes off. As you may be knowing that lots of part of the engine have to be changed over a period, it is a waste of money. If it is not necessary, why these people are compelling to do the same (that is also from one of your centre).

CAN YOU PLEASE ARRANGE AN ENQUIRY ON THIS PLEASE?

If you value your customer, I want my car back in a perfect condition without any cost as I haven't serviced my car at any other service centre since 2008 and your people couldn't even recognize the problem.

I am eagerly waiting for your detailed reply.

Vinod.
              A fake interview mail is coming from hyundai motors with adress of Head Office: Hyundai Motors
              India Limited, A 30,...

sir my self gaurav sharma from baikunthpur chhattishgarh sir i gave my car to shivnath Hyundai show room at raipur for servicing. when i hand over my car to show room there they said that u will spend 6000 to 7000 for servicing and there is a little sound come from my car. after 7 days when i make a call to them they say u r payment will be 25000 rs till that its ok. when i take a test drive after servicing the sound come is very nosie. When i ask to the manager he says that ur car engine is not working well there is some fault and u may spend 1.00lac to 1.5 lac they says its my fault i am responsible for this.I bought my car on 28 of august 2012 now my car is on warranty period.my all servicing i done on timely. My car registration no is CG16 B 3525. kindly do some action otherwise i will go to consumer court for my satisfaction.

Hyundai — showroom

6 months back i did buy a elentra2005 form Hyundai showroom ( Advaith Hyundai, vasanthnagar) ` 2 part was not available in that time so they told me within 5 days they'll get it, but last 6 months,every day they say tomorrow sir.finally today i told them i will complain but they told here is India so go and complain.

Hyundai i20 — engine switches off and does not start

When the steering is turned to the maximum either to the left or right, EPS appears and engine switches off. Does not start. If somebody has experienced this problem, it can be shared.

Dear Sir
                I have purchased Hyundai I 10 from Anmol Hyundai Jabalpur (MP) on 01.06.2011( Chassis No .MALAN51CLBM887639*C and Engine No. G4LABM649555 ). The receipt was given by M/s R.R.& Sons Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. Regd Office 889 Napier Town S'Room; Patan Road Karmeta Jabalpur.
                It was Registered as MP 20 CB 3691.

As per Company scheme exchange bonus of Rs15,000 was assured within two months if I would sell my old car to any one except to blood relation and furnish the RC of sold car and RC of purchased new Hyundai Car. Accordingly I sold my old Maruti 800 AC car on 06.06.2011 to Mr. Sunil Mishra . Both RCs (New car and sold old car) were given to the dealer immediately and dealer assured me that as soon as the cheque be received from company the same would be handed over to me then and there . I inquired regarding the status during July 2011 but it was told that the exchange bonus takes time for issuance .

There after many times I inquired and got reply that there is some delay from company end. Considering that the Hyundai Car company is a very reputed one I was not much worried about delay. But when a considerable period elapsed I contacted the dealer at his office and to my surprise the answer was "no any bonus is payable to you!" This act of the dealer has to be treated as purposely be-fooling the customers by offering fake Exchange Bonus, -thereby increasing the sales and achieving the targets fixed for dealers.
                The matter was reported to the Company office at Delhi along with all relevant documents through BLUE SKY courier vide C Number JBP[protected] on date 18.01.2013 but no reply received so far. I have kept copies of all the relevant documents with me.
                Many times the customer feed back form as per Hyundai's website"CONTACT US" portal was filled but no reply. Many times their format does not show the name of Anmol Hyundai against dealers name.
                In view of above this mail is sent for your kind consideration.
                Kindly look into matter and do the justice.

Thanks & Regards

Er.M.K. Wathre ([protected])
                MIE.Certified Energy Manager (BEE) ,
                Retd. SE (MPSEB), Jabalpur

R65 Sarswati Sadan
                Shakti Nagar
                Jabalpur (MP)
                482001

There is fraudulent offer on behalf of HMIL seeking for deposit of advance money to get a job.
                  Please be aware of such fraud mails and calls.

Public Notice by HMIL

Public Notice

It has come to our notice that some fraudulent agencies/imposters/ external agencies asking gullible candidates through mails/correspondence to deposit money in exchange for recruitment service/employment in Hyundai Motor India.

Please be warned that these are fake persons/ agencies, engaged in fraudulent activities. Hyundai Motor India does not deal nor adopt these practices nor collect any money for employment.

Person receiving such mails/correspondence are requested to lodge complaint with the local police authorities or may bring it to our notice at[protected] or you drop a mail to [protected]@hmil.net.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  HYUNDAI MOTORS INDIA LIMITED
                  Head Office: Hyundai Motors
                  India Limited, A 30, Mohan Industrial Estate
                  New Delhi, DL 110044
                  Email: [ [protected]@hyundaimotorsindia.co.in ]
                  Tel: [protected] (10:00 AM TO 5:30 PM) DATE: 15/06/2013
                  REF: "HYUNDAI MOTORS" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.
                  It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected from
                  for our new plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior Engineer, IT, Administration, Production, marketing and general service Departments, as well as Company offered you to join as an Executive/Manager post in respective department. You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected in Company. The Hyundai Company is the leading Manufacturing Car Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plant in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
                  Your Interview Process will be held at Company Head office: A 30, Mohan Industrial Estate , New Delhi, DL 110044 – 23rd of June 2013.
                  You will be pleased to know that Company Hr team has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to Company office in Delhi. Your offer letter with double Air Tickets (plus return tickets) will be sent to you by courier before date of interview.
                  The Company can be offering you as salary with benefits for this post 50,000/- to 4, 00,000/- P.M. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at time of final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents.
                  REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
                  1. Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
                  2. Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
                  3. Two Passport Size Photograph
                  You are to make a REFUNDABLE cash security deposit of Rs.16, 990/-(Sixteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Rupees) as an initial amount in favour of our company HRD accountant name in charge of collecting payment. This payment covers Registration, Interview, insurance, Processing & Maintenance charges. The refundable interview security deposit of Rs. 16,990/- should by paid through any STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Branch closer to you to our company HRD accounting officer in charge of receiving payment of security deposit from selected candidates. HRD Accountant SBI Account information will be provided to you via Email or Text Message.
                  REASONS FOR INTERVIEW SECURITY DEPOSIT: This is a measure we have taken to check bogus applications from unserious candidate who applies for job and we send them offer letter and air ticket and also make the above mentioned arrangements in other to give them a comfortable interview and they fail to appear for interview which causes a huge loss to the company and the interview becomes shabby and hence we fail to recruit the needed manpower but with your security deposit we will be assured that our expenses will not be wasted.
                  Please do comply with us as your refundable security deposit will be returned to you in cash immediately after the interview is over at the very premises of the interview.
                  NB: You are advised to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply, also reply to Email to collect account details to make deposit.
                  This Company will be responsible for all other expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in your offer letter. Candidates should be open to Projects/Training assignment at Hyundai motors for 1-6 months
                  IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                  Last date for security deposit is 22ND JUNE 2013. The earlier the Deposit is made the earlier your position will be secured by the Hyundai Company HRD - direct recruitment manager.
                  Mr. Kanji Lee Hiragana
                  Chief HR Manager
                  Office Tel: [protected]
                  Email: [[protected]@hyundaimotorsindia.co.in]
                  Hyundai HRD -direct recruitment office
                  HYUNDAI MOTORS INDIA LIMITED(HMIL)
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
                    Sir i purchased Hyundai eon car from Hilton motors KOLLAM. From the day of purchase of vehicle the dealers were not cooperating....
                    I m Arvind Sahu I was purchase
                    EON Car (MPO4 CJ 5973) last year, I hand over my car to showroom
                    [protected] for...

I own a EON D elite, unfortunately its not delighting me with its performance.. i am getting only 13 km per ltr in city and 15 on high way. Accelerator assembly is pathetic and to my surprise Hyundai is still scratching to find out the real issue..
                    The accelerator issue was present since the first day. The Express Hyundai team has changed the accelerator cable twice, still it persists. The engine does not respond to the accelerator when it is in the first and second gears. This has been reported to the service centre more than thrice. But every time the car has been returned in the same condition.
                    We had escalated this info to Latha and Kartik of Hyundai, but there has been no response to this problem.
                    The car had met with an accident due to the accelerator assembly issue, resulting in an expense of twenty five thousand rupees. The car has run 15000 km at an average of only13 km per litre. I request you to kindly intervene to get us a resolution on the same.
                      Respected Sir,
                      At Mahindra and mahindra finance ltd at Erode branch under agreement No. 824474, My wife J....
                      regarding misconduct & damage to vehicle during first service

Respected sir/madam,