ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED — Non realisation of fund deposited

Balurghat, West Bengal, Dakshin Dinajpur District, West Bengal, India
 BISWENDU
Sir, Apropos of your reference No.152/2037/overdue client dated 4th August 2007, I Mr. Alok Sarkar C/O Atul Chandra Saha, vill. & PO. Kumarganj, Dakshin D S pir Kumarganj west BENGAL73131 INDIA executed vide it's policy No. 0438152 and thereafter four premiums of Rs.1407/- each in total a very meagreness sum which you did not bother to refund after deducting your processing fee and establishment cost, at least such was transmitted to me by your empaneled Agent bearing Code NO.[protected] OF KUMARGANJ, BALURHAT 733141 SILGURI WEST BENGAL 734401, NAMELY Mr. Mriganko Saha, son of MR. Madhai Chandra Saha . Be that as it may, the brief fact is I could not deposit the entire amount to be deposited within this 10 years term, but I managed four( 4) deposits and I have been told by my Ld.Advocate in India, any INSURANCE if I DEPOSIT at least 3 of the entire premiums, he must be refunded the same to the depositor after a considerable period of time, according to the Law of the land.. Hence, I have deposited the same and at this stage, I am running through such a financial stringency that before selling my ancestral house, have to sale the priceless documents and thereby first name came is your ICICI PRDUDENTIAL .Hence you are requested to give a feedback by speed post, to this diminutive investor as because penury is still restriaing me to buy a mobile phone But don't worry, rest assured on Postal agency.

Non realisation of  fund deposited
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED - Non realisation of fund deposited

Company:ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED