Incredible Connections — samsung j7 cell phone

I bought a samsung j7 phone on the 6th december 2017 at the glen shopping center mall from (Incredible connections) and dealt with the gentleman called juda matou. Please see receipt attached.

On my submission of the phone to vodacom the glen for programming, it was discovered that the phone was used and returned to the incredible connection because it was faulty. I returned it back on the 7th december 2017 and a refund was processed which refund to date 23/03/2018 has not reached my account. I went to the outlet several times (5 times) to be precise to sort it out but to no succes. I was sent to my bank for verification and my bank even gave me a statement to show that the amount never came back which statement i submitted to them on the 3rd january 2018.

Where i am seating today, the 23rd march 2018, incredible connections the glen branch has cheated me in two formations and has caused me a lot of harm in terms of communications and my money. I engaged them several times and they told me that nedbank has refunded my money including a screen saver but standard bank wants a simple thing that they cannot supply"bank account number that they refunded the money to" but alas.

Now in terms of the law, what do i do as incredible connection cheated me in that,

1. They sold me a scrap cell phone.
2. They have kept my money for 3 months without my authority.

I write this letter to you the consummer complaints as my last hope and believe that you'll be able to attend to this matter and resolve it speedily.

Yours in business.