Instagram.com/shoe_hub_store/ — Money charged but product not received. Fraud

Aman deep singh runs a online shopping site where he charges people for shoes but does not deliver the product. I have sent him 3, 300 rupees for shoes. He's running a fraud business. There have been many more complaints against him. Please take a strict action his details are as follows:-
Aman deep singh
Account number - [protected]

Money charged but product not received. Fraud
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Bro I think you are searching for this fraud, he also cheated me 2000, and the below mentioned kid posting a comment like he is good seller in his current page shoe_store_wholesale. Please see what you can do, since I am from south India I may not do him anything.

Mehtab Singh Dhillon's reply, Feb 15, 2018
Why r uh posted my fb screenshot ? 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
I have a online store named Shopvilla (@_shopvilla)on Instagram. This guy was my new Dealer he provided me shoes at low price and within two weeks I gave him order of 15 shoes worth 20k of my customers.. and now he is doing the same thing with me.. not receiving calls not replying messages. I have searched his mobile number on Google and found out that there are around 2-3 complaints against him.. I guess we all should Stand for this and we all together should Lodge a compliant against him. Contact me through my page on Instagram (_shopvilla). Thankyou.