[Resolved]  UNIT GAIN PLUS GOLD SIZE ONE — Bajaj Allianz Agents froud for commission

My father taken a policy in Bajaj alianze
Policy category - UNIT GAIN PLUS GOLD SIZE ONE
Premium No[protected]
Premium Holder name- Shaik Meera Saheb
Mob No- [protected]
Premium Commit Date - 28th March 2008

As per agent-
Total premium - 6 yrs
every year we have to pay 12,000 Rs/Yr
up to three years,from the fourth year to sixth year we shouldn't pay any thing
after complete of this time period as per market value premium holder will get money up to 1 lakh to 1.5

we have paid completly 3 years x 12,000rs=36,000

But after completion of 6 yrs -we come to know every year we have to pay 12,000 up to 10 years then only we will get 1,20,000 Rs.....

Customer don't know any thing abt this later he surrounded
insted of getting 36 k what we have payed revived only around 25,000 rs only

regarding this called up to bajaj alianze there is no proper response, I enquared abt y agent has given wrong information because of that particular agent somany people taken the premium and every body in loss insted of getting actual payment at leest - same thing informed to CC they are telling we are not response for that and they are not ready to take any complaint jst telling you should ve to read the bond or ve to go and meet the nearast branch-
at the time of making payment date if we pay little late immd we will get cal....and will ask us when we will recive the payment........
Then my question is after taking the premium Y from company end custumer not getting a single cal and not informed abt benfits of the product details clearly.

Customer don't know how to read proper English what was mentioned in premium agreement bound.
They trust the agent and payed the amount and taken the policy....company at the time of recruting agents company providing proper training and they will texture after passing the online examination.

Then y agents are giving wrong information

This is wrong end of the customers are loosing money.
I need a solution to get my complete money back.

Pls let us know where should I give complaint and highlight this to custumers awairness.

Hussain Shaik
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:11:03
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Dear Mr Hussain,

We would be happy to thoroughly investigate and address your concern. We have noted the policy details and shall get in touch with you soon to address the matter.

Bajaj Allianz