Jio Infocom Ltd. — refund security deposit money

I have applied online for JIO DTH Distributorship in Bijnor-246701 (www.jiodealearship.com) and after apply they contact me for distributor and say that send us your aadhar and pan card details so I have send it. After sending the documents they give me a confirmation letter (attached) and says that Demand security deposit of Rs 25000.00 (refundable) and I have to transfer by online this amount after transfer the money they have give me a Certificate of Distributor (attached) and says that you have not pay any amount when you receive material. They have send me an invoice (attached) and saying that first you will pay GST amount then send material so I have to say that I quit distributorship and refund my security deposit money they are agree for refund money but they don't refund my money. So I request to you please help me this matter and refund my money.
i have to send many mail for refund my security deposit money but not reply any one of the email.

I have communicated to the Mr. Ravi Sharma(Distributor Agent) No [protected] but today this number is switched off.

when i talk reception no. [protected] for refund my security deposit money so they are saying to first you deposit also Rs. 2500.00 then they will be refund so i says that this is fraud they are saying "Jo Tumse hota ho wo Karlo Jab tak 2500 rupey deposit nahi karoge to your money will not refund.

Sir i am dippressed regarding this matter please help me
Please request to you please help me resolve this matter and they are refund my money. Please sir please.

website www.jiodealership.com

Reliance Corporate Park, No.8 A Wing, 1st Floor, 5 TTC Industrial Area, Thane Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai – 400701.