Kannur District Co-operative Bank — denial of service

Malabar Shopping Complex P.O. Charukunnu Kannur-670301, Kannur, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 ivsaneesh on Mar 27, 2019
I am saneesh iv, i am here to give a complaint regarding an issue at the kannur district co-operative bank (Kannapuram branch). The senior manager of the bank humiliated me in front of bank customer and employee in the bank on[protected]. I have gone to the bank to pay some amount as advance amount for the loan (A/c no:[protected]. I told the bank employee i want to pay 10rs as the advance amount to the loan he told he need to ask the manager. After that, he went to the manager and manager called me to his cabin.
The manager told me i can't pay this amount to loan. So i asked the manager about the minimum amount i can pay as an advance payment to loan to reduce the interest rate. The replay was total silence. So i told him then why i can't pay 10 rs. Then he started shouting and scolding he normally no one pays 10 rs so you cannot pay this and he started humiliating me as if 10 rs has no value and told me i have no right to pay the bank loan and we will not accept 10 rs as advance payment, you don't know how a bank work and even shouted me to get out of the bank.
Then i again asked the manager how much is the minimum amount i can pay, but instead of giving me proper information he started scolding me.
Then i asked the manager i need a printed copy of emi sheet of loan for every month i have to pay so that i can understand how much interest and principal amount i am going to pay in each month. But the manager totally denied my request and told he won't give the print.

denial of service