Lendbox.in/ — inaccurate promises in the website for loan
N_n_N_c on Nov 27, 2018
After seeing the above article in their own website (offer for loan with bad credit) i have applied for a loan. Registered, uploaded the required documents, payed the registration fee of Rs.500.
It took 7 days for them to get back to me stating that my credit risk is high and the loan cannot be approved. I requested for a refund as the initial promises made as per the above link was not made.
Below are the key complaints.
1) Post asking for a refund, I was told that this is charged for credit verification. During the registration they already requested for my credit score. This was purchased and attached during registration. This refund is still denied
2) Loan not approved as promised in the link.
3) This has created an unnecessary credit inquiry in by cibil and other credit reports. It shows a query from India Infoline Finance limited.
4) Without even checking with me my email address was changed incorrectly in the system. I registered with an email address @live.com, it was changed at the backend to gmail.com which is an email address that I dont even have. This does not matter anyway now..
1)Refund the credit check charge of 500.
2) Remove the credit inquiry entry from my credit reports. When I raised a dispute with Cibil I was asked to contact India Infoline Finance services.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|