Lenovo Service Centre — why they opened my phone.

I am sudhir kumar sharma. I have a moto m smartphone. Its charger was not working slow charging problem. So i went to the motorola service centre i pick solutions (Address: f12, bhagat singh market, near goal market, connaught place, new delhi, 110001)... They took my phone at 5 p. M together with my charger and after half an hour they told me that we are submitting your charger, again took half an hour and told me take your phone we have not cable in stock and come tomorrow. Then i checked my phone and found they have opened my phone may be they took out something from my cell phone because the phone warranty is about to end on[protected]... So that when i again go there they can earn money from me. I am really unhappy and in depression with them why they opened my phone when the problem was just with charger... All the employees together with owner involved in this stupid work and to make people fool.. Just for some money. (I privided the picture and see carefully there is mark of opening.)

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello me Rohini sector 3 Lenovo service centre me peechle 40 minutes de betha hu
Yha pr computer operator sirf ek hai or customer zyda aaj k time me wqt ki bht qeemat hai but yha wqt ki koi value nahi hai
Me Aaaj apni job se half day lekr aaya hu or yha se pr aakr intzar k aalawa kuch nhi Milra.

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets