Lici, Midnapore — not yet rectify the date of birth of my daughter's policy

Lici, Midnapore, India
 Susanta Kumar Bhattacharyya on Dec 16, 2018
I have already submitted complain with due registration for rectifying the date of birth of my policy in the name of shreyasi bhattacharyya, daughter of susanta kumar bhattacharyya, bishnupur, bankura as 22.06.1998 in lieu of 1.1.87, by your corporate agent, axis bank, midnapore branch in the month of nov., 2017. After receiving the bond, several communications have already been done with the official, axis bank, midnapore but did not arrange to rectify the same. I have send the photo copy of the document to them more than two times and message them several times but did nothing and now i am unable to pay the premium for this year. Till now no corrected bond and amount of premium has yet received from their end or lici, midnapore. This is the another reminder to alive the policy. Thanks.
Updated by Susanta Kumar Bhattacharyya, Dec 16, 2018
Not yet received the corrected bond and corrected amount of policy as the age was higher than the policy holdet actual age.
Updated by Susanta Kumar Bhattacharyya, Dec 16, 2018
Should have to check the case with proper communication and rectify the date of birth as early as possible.

Comments

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We are here to help! Pls DM us your daughter's registered contact details and we will get back to her at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Lici, Midnapore - not yet rectify the date of birth of my daughter's policy

Company:Lici, Midnapore