M. Suresh — home loan

Please see attached file, - fraud details

From,
M. Suresh. A/c no : [protected]
No, 10. Jayaram pillai thottam, vanarapet, pondicherry.605001. Cell no [protected]

Respected sir
I had applied for housing loan for in the state bank of india at pondicherry and i brought the loan. According to the bank rules and regulations for buying loan we have to sign the agreement, in that agreement copy the total amount of loan is 7, 40, 000/-rs, with the interest of 7.75% with monthly due 6080/-rs for 20 years..
October 2005 we got balance loan amount 1, 80, 000/-rs at the same time 40, 000/-rs is detected from me for life insurance.
I had paid continuously all the installment from 2004 to 2009. Unfortunately, in the next year[protected] i met with a major accident and my backbone (Disc prolapsed surgery) and left hand fractured in that accident.
Because of this i had lost my job. So that i could not able to pay the monthly installment for the whole year.in that time i had informed to bank about that accident. And the medical documents are provided to the bank.
But in the next year, i had paid together all the balance and the current amount completely. Till now i had paid 7, 50, 000/-rs.
Suddenly a letter arrived from bank that “you have to pay 2, 50, 000/-immediately, in case if you fail to pay means we will take severe action and the document will move on to the third party”.
At the same time they had pasted a notice at my home, and it hurted much more for me and my family. After that i went to bank and asked about that letter. But they did not give the full statement, immediately through the help of right to information act 2005 we had asked a question to bank, after 20 days we got the statement copy from that bank.
After analyzing the statement copy deeply and thoroughly with my knowledge. I came to know that in the 6th page of that copy they had entered the wrong amount as 2, 41, 531 /- rs[protected]
As common man we are collecting this information without others knowledge, but the bank could not able to answer this. (But they ready to confuse and divert it.)
They issued a possession notice in that notice it is written as 7, 98, 365/-rs to pay, but in closing balance statement it is written as 5, 57, 453/-rs and i could not understand which is right.
Huge amount is entered in that page, i could not understand that. And i asked that question to that bank but they are not ready to answer the question.
And then, they are threatening us that if you are willing means you can pay otherwise we will take severe action.
What i should know means, how the huge amount is entered in that statement copy?
Because of this problems, i am disturbed physically and mentally. And i could not able to concentrate in my personal work. And i am also suffering financially because of this problems.
Finally in the new statement copy the overall percentage of interest is increased to 12%.

Sir, please eliminate this issues and save my life and family.

Finally i am suffering by sbi people and sold my house and settled rs 850000/-

100% computer wrong data produced and manaul data also problem. I want justice justice from your side.
Please see attached file,