Maa Durga Job Solutions Pvt. Ltd — job solutions

Sec-v, bp-7, technopolismore near 201bustand(aajkal gate), Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 সুরজিৎ শাসমল on Jul 27, 2019
I given my interview on 20th july 2019 and HR ask me in interview room two questions first tell me something about yourself and second what is the bank. Then I give the answer of two questions smartly then she told me deposited Rs. 300 for registration and uderstanding me about the salary structure and job will be in axis bank. Then she said deposited Rs. 1000 as security money for salary account opening. And last he said one call sending on your mobile on 22th july 2019 as collection appoinment letter and may be final round interview but this not job section interview. But till now one call coming on my mobile and then I calling on help line number and messageing but not work to do this. I dont know that what will be happend after this and I see many complaints about this company if the same thing happen with me I never forgive the company. I will take legal action and viral to call tv reporter and social media reporter. I will written details after this what happen with me and I want see is the company fraud?

Comments

I am also a victim of this fraud company. Contact with me my mobile no. Is [protected]. My what's app no is [protected]. I live in park circus. If no. Is not visible then contact me through FB Steyn taj is my name on FB and photo of Vidyut Jamwal.

Maa Durga Job Solutions Pvt. Ltd - job solutions