Micromax Service Center, Uttam Nagar — Not ready to return my mobile MICROMAX YU YUREKA

I had submitted my mobile at Mircomax Service Center for the issue in Camera back camera on 27-Aug-2016. They asked me Rs. 1889.00 for change the camera. They had to return my repaired mobile after one week. But they gradually extended the date of return. I have called them so many times but they always given some excuses. Even I visited so many times but no result. Last month the owner of that service center told me that there is an irreparable problem in my mobile. I asked him the solution then he told me that he will purchase my mobile in Rs. 1500.00 and totally he will pay me back Rs. 3389.00 i.e. ( 1889 + 1500). He given me one another slip with some written proof and told me that he will transfer the money in my account.
But today I checked my account and amount is not transferred in my account yet. I don't have time to handle this owner as well as service center on call. I am working in HCL Noida and I have very less time.
So, Could you please provide me the solution of this problem and get either mobile or my money back.
Not ready to return my mobile MICROMAX YU YUREKA