Mitashi Edutainment Pvt Ltd — ac

This is rohitsharma.. I bought ac from mitashi last year in january 2018.. Just used it 3 months and now this season at initial stage at first time..ac was not working. I registered a call on their complain app.. After warranty expired of window unit they charged 3000 rs for gas leakage. With in one year the problem of gas leakage is rear but i have paid them.. But with in 5 days again the same problem is occuring.. And i registered a call again and now they are taking it very easy. Dealer is not listening to me after so many calls from two days one tecnician has visited today.. And just entered he had asked me about charges.. I have already paid 2850 rs for gas filling just few days back even though in this month.. And again he has asking me about charges.
Updated by rmodgil Jun 07, 2019
Hi Team,

Can you please reach out them at following address. I have updated address in following manner. Their Customer service daily says that they are aligning technician for our home location but still we are so far from resolution. can you please helps to find the solution.

Mitashi Edutainment Pvt. Ltd.

A Wing,[protected], Kailas Business Park,
Veer Sawarkar Road, Parksite, Vikroli West,
Mumbai - 400079, India,

Phone:[protected] / 1
Fax:[protected]
Updated by rmodgil Jun 07, 2019
Hi Team, Kindly update on this.
I am waiting of your reply
if you need any kind of relevant information from my side just message or email me, i will provide for the same.
Updated by rmodgil Jun 08, 2019
Hi Team,

is there any update on this.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet