Mrmpl / Dg Cable Kolkata — portal not working, scense one month, & stbs can not activate

I a am a lco of chhotajagulia, duttapukur, pin - 743294. I hold the cable signal of the mso mrmpl (Multireach media pvt. Ltd.) kolkata. Last one month its service is nil. Customer's are fade-up. The company always keep shutdown it's portal, so i can not active the package.'s as per consumer's demand.
I have informed to company several time by phone or email. Company has not take any steep for the problem. Now costomer's are used to to my control room.in this situation my business be come to stop.
Please solve the prob from your end.
Updated by Partha Mukherjee Jun 01, 2019
Partha Mukherjee <partha.[protected]@gmail.com>

Thu, May 30, 1:20 PM (2 days ago)

to rana.rcbs, rejoicecable.broadband, raja.sett, rajib.chakraborty, rcbs.manna, b.gawankar
I mousumi mukherjee operator of bamungachi, chhotajagulia hold the MRMPL signal. I have complain several time about my problem but there is no reply or try to cure my problem from your end. Now I further notice you about my all my problems ;-
1) suddenly unavailable of re charged channels .
3) At any pick time like pre-election, during IPL, pre-world cup cricket(to day) you used to closed the portal without any notice.
4) I have hold the gst no (19AMUPM5965G1Z7) for my business, whereas you have no system generated billing system still now. you have to guide me how you deposit the GST which is deducted from me? and how can I deposit GST for my business ?
All those your illegal activities is forced to destroy my business. So I requesting you to recover my demands, . It is my last notice for you. If the problems will not solve with in one weak for your negligence. Then my legal adviser will notice you. After then "you are know better what can be possible in legal way"
Thanking you...