Mystical Galaxy Unisex Salon — bad service and fraudulent claims

Shilpi Chatterjee on Sep 10, 2017
These guys are frauds as they claim to be better than other parlors in the area but are one of the worst. I wanted a short length haircut and had initially messaged them asking if this would be possible, to which they said they can do it. Later, when i went to the parlor, i again asked showing the photo of the haircut i wanted and they said they can do the cut for me. But once i sat for the haircut, the person cutting my hair started diverting me saying it would not suit me and suggested a long length lob haircut which i was unsatisfied with. He still insisted on it and gave me the lob haircut for which i was unhappy and asked him to change it to the one i wanted. Yet, with his hurt ego, he gave me a different, short length haircut which is way different from the one i had initially asked for.

Also, after the cut was done, i kept on asking him to do it properly and give layers, fringes but he refused saying nahi ho paaega. It was already 8 pm in the night and i was left with no choice but to leave, that too paying more than what they claimed on their bill board put up outside their parlor. The ad said, 150 rs haircut but they charged me 200 rs saying that is only for trimming. Another person at the counter said, that was for haircut and not blow dry. Which clearly shows, how unprofessional, fraudsters and liars these guys are.

They are sitting there only to make money at the cost of customers and this is why i would like to take a legal action against them such that they are not able to cheat other customers
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0