N P Petroleum — cashier bad behaviour

nitinbhujbal84@gmail.com on Dec 7, 2017
My account in our bank name"n p petroleum"pro-nitin p bhujbal a/p talegaon dhamdhere tal-shirur diest-pune pin code-412208

My daily cash transation in our bank our bank cashier mr. Nilesh thombare are very bad behaviour do same bad speech in daily cash deposit time.
He are very painful persan like mental nature persan to all village persan dislike the cashier. Some buinessman close account becouse cashier not good behaviour. Please take instracted or transfer this man early.

Thanking you,
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is to inform you that yesterday dated 16/10/2017 our account debit on amount of Rs 10000.00 towards ATM Withdrawal vied reference number ATMWDL IND8057+BOI D 16/10/2017 17:48 .
Which amount not withdrawal by us.

You are requested kindly take necessary action for reverse said amount

Sandeep Kumar
Account number [protected]

Our account statement copy are enclosed
Dear Sir/Madam
On 30.10.2017 I submitted an application to my home branch Sahibabad about the genuineness of the mentioned transaction as per your IP message sent to my home branches that weather the transaction of Rs 10000 dated 16.10.2017 in my A/c no [protected] is genuine or not from 02.10.2017 till 16.10.2017.
I am attaching the copy of that application with this mail Kindly look forward towards this case urgently
And raise the claim as fraud not as ATM disputes. Fir copy is attached. If u dont want give me CC Tv footage so I complaint RBI bank. This case is fraud case not that ATM Disputes. Pls treat is a Fraud case
Looking forward to a quick response.
Sandeep Kumar
Account number [protected]
Mo no-[protected]
ATM no -[protected]
Your complaint no. 31681048071700099 w.r.t against public servant (civil) has been registered successfully at Oct 26 2017 6:01PM.
Complain Description: DEAR SIR, reference above subject matter dated 16/10/2017 rs 10000.00 cash withdrawal having syndicate bank account number [protected] and atm card no.
[protected] from Bank of India ATM (IND 8057) on 16/10/2017 at 17.48 pm .
910 sho-link road-ghaziabad

Dear SANDEEP KUMAR,
[protected] from Bank of India ATM (IND 8057) on 16/10/2017 at 17.48 pm .
910 sho-link road-ghaziabad

10/30/2017 Re: Un authorized transaction from our account [protected] rs 10000 dt 16/10/2017 -

RO Ghaziabad
to me, Card, SAHIBABAD
The Sr. Branch Manager
Sahibabad Branch.
Please contact customer immediately and get copy of FIR, consult immediately FDC in Regional Office as the ma

N P Petroleum - cashier bad behaviour