No Refund Amount — Max life insurance

I am writing this complaint again because, they (Max life insurance) are again saying that i will be getting only rs 16000/- out of my rs. 1, 50, 000/- which i have already paid to them in 3 premiums of 50, 000/- each.
My policy number is[protected]. And i have completed the lock in period also.
When i put the complaint on 14-june-2016. I got a call from them that i will be receiving rs 81, 000/- but when i called them today to know the procedure to claim the amount they said that i will be getting only 16, 000/-
Can anybody guide me the procedure of putting a complaint in consumer court.

Comments

Dear renu yadav5, We have noted your concern. Our customer representative will share the status with you soon after checking the details. Please mention Ticket No. 17854392 in future communication on the subject.

Max Life Insurance.
Dear renu yadav5, In order to understand your concern in greater detail and to provide a quick resolution, it is important for us to speak to you and get the complete details regarding your case. We are awaiting further inputs from you to help solve your concerns. Should you need any further information, please write to [protected]@maxlifeinsurance.com.

Max Life Insurance
Hopeless company with a bunch of hopeless executive without having proper information. Unnecessarily buy time from customers and harass them.
Dear Concern,

With reference of your complaint, you can file a complaint with IRDA, Insurance Ombudsman.
Else drop an email with all detail at
[protected]@indiancomplaintforum.in, will try to help you out regarding the same.

Team Indian Complaint Forum