Nokia India

Ahmedabad.380015.
Phone :[protected]/4002725
E-mail: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com

MY MOBILE IMEI [protected] .I HAD PURCHASE MY MOBILE PHONE ON DATED 17/05/2011
FROM NOKIA PRIORY PRAHLADNAGAR, AHMADABAD.

IN MY MOBILE SOME HANGING & RESTART PROBLEM SO I WENT TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTER.

NOKIA CARE CENTER REPRESENTATIVE WAS TOLD ME FIST SOME PROBLEM IN YOUR HANDSET REPAIRING CHARGE COST OF 1200 RS , AFTER 6 DAY MR REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME IN MY MOBILE WAS SOME HARDWARE PROBLEM AND ITS CHARGES OF 9000 RS.

AFTER I REVIVED MY MOBILE FROM NOKIA CARE CENTER I WENT TO OTHER NOKIA CARE LOCATED AT NEAR GUJARAT COLLAGE AREA, MR REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME SOME PARTS WAS MISSING IN YOURS MOBILE SO PLEASE GIVE IT RETURN TO NOKIA CARE WHERE U FIRST SEEN YOUR MOBILE.

AFTER I WENT TO NOKIA CARE AT MILLENNIUM PLAZA , OPP MANSI TOWER , JUDGES BUNGALOW ROAD , MR REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME THAT MR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE WAS FRAUD TO YOU.

SO HOW CAN I SPENT THIS MUCH OF MONEY BECAUSE THE PROBLEM WAS CREATE BY NOKIA REPRESENTATIVE .

MY JOB SHEET NO :[protected]/1108/12/35 ON DATED 13/08/2011.

MY NAME & MOB NO:
HARDIK TAILOR

MOB:- [protected]

NOTE :- THE PROBLEM WAS CREATED BY NOKIA CARE MAN IN MY MOBILE AND THEY WERE ASKING TO GIVE A MONEY ON REPAIRING COST OF MY UNDER WARRANTY MOBILE NOKIA C-7.

THANKS & REGARDS,

HARDIK TAILOR.
Aug 13, 2020

I have bought new NOKIA C7-00 just a month back.
    Since then it is troubling me a lot.
    I am unable to access internet/GPRS on my handset.
    I have already downloaded all the required settings from service provider (Airtel).
    I am not even able to install the new software through tools.
    Please help me to resolve this ASAP.

TIA,
    TANU...
    Aug 13, 2020
    MY NAME IS SREENATH.I BOUGHT BRAND NEW C7 FROM COCHIN ON 3RD SEP 2011.THE SAME DAY WHEN I TRIED TO SWITCH ON BLUETOOTH, I NEED TO RESTART THE PHONE.THAT PROBLEM OCCURS NOW ALSO.AND NOW THE PHONE IS GIVEN FOR REPAIR IN NOKIA CARE CENTER FOR PROBLEM OF BATTERY OVER HEATING.I HAVE FED UP MAN.BRAND NEW PHONE IN NOKIA CARE CENTER ON FIRST MONTH OF PURCHASE ITSELF.I SHOULD'NT HAVE BOUGHT IT.MY MISTAKE.THEY SAID THAT THE PHONE WILL GET REPAIRED WITHIN 15 DAYS.NOW 20 DAYS ALREADY COMPLETED .NO REPLY FROM NOKIA CARE CENTER

respected sir,
      my mobile nokiax2-01 is under warrenty for which i have gone to nokia service center from where...

we had given C7 nokia cellphone for repair as it was getting switched off often.- at Nokia authorized service center on TTK Road, Chennai.( JOB SHEET NO.[protected]/110803/5 dated 3 rd AUG 2011). It is less than one year old. But they charged 1500 saying that it had charging port problem on 4th AUG 2011. The problem continued. So we gave it again on 22 nd Aug 2011. First they said that the phone needs to have software up date. Then they said they have to send it to Delhi. Every time they would say that the next day by 10 am they will call back and they don't usually call back. After 1 month, on 24th Sep 2011, they said that they got the phone back after servicing and with a new mother board. I was scared that they have given old used mother board, reading complaints in this column from others. I also felt that they should check. By evening they said the phone was getting switched off again and the phone is being sent again to head office. For past 2 months the phone is under repair and in another 3 months (24 th dec 2011) the guarantee period will get over. We want the phone to be replaced. Also I want to know how to make sure it is not a old - refurbished one.
      MY NAME IS SREENATH .K.S. PURCHASED A NOKIA c7([protected]) HANDSET FROM PLANET M, PALARIVATTOM, COCHIN ON 3RD SEP 2011.
      FIRST MONTH ITSELF MY PHONE's BATTERY GETS HEATED TOO MUCH AND I DIDNT GET MUCH BATTERY BACK UP...I GAVE MY PHONE TO AN AUTHORISED NOKIA CARE CENTRE AT ERNAKULAM.THEY UPDATED SOFTWARE TWICE.BUT DIDNT GET IT RIGHT.THEY SEND IT TO DELHI AND SAID THAT MOTHERBOARD WILL BE RREPLACED.THEY SAID THAT IT WILL TAKE 12 TO 15 DAYS.NOW ALREADY 20 DAYS HAVE PASSED.NO REPLY FROM NOKIA CARE CENTER.WHEN I ASK THEM THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY SATISFACTORY RESPONSES.THEY ARE TOO MUCH IRRESPONSIBLE AND ARROGENT.THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE SENT PHONE TO DELHI FOR REPLACEMENT OF MOTHERBOARD.GOD KNOWS WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN

M NO.[protected]

DEAR SIR,

I HAD SOME PROBLEM ON OUTGOING AUDIO OF MY NOKIA E63 HANDSET. I WENT TO NOKIA CARE CENTRE AT RANCHI ON 19.9.2011 TO GET MY MOBILE HANDSET REPAIRED. I WAS GIVEN BY NOKIA CARE CENTRE (NIRMAL ENTERPRISES, PP COMPOUND , RANCHI LANDLINE[protected] A RECEIPT VIDE THEIR REF NO" SERVICE JOB NO: 1050 DATED 19.9.2011 . AS AMPLE TIME WAS GIVEN TO NOKIA CARE,, CENTRE AT RANCHI I MADE A CALL TO THEM ON 24.9.2011, I WAS TOLD THAT HANDSET IS READY AND I CAN COLLECT THE SAME BY EVENING ON 24.9.2011. I CALLED TO THEM AGAIN IN THE EVENING AT 4.30 PM TO ADVISE ME WHAT AMOUNT I WILL HAVE TO PAY. THE PHONE ATTENDING LADY REPLIED ME THAT SHE WILL CHECK AND REPORT ME. HOWEVER, I DID NOT HEAR ANY THING FROM NOKIA CENTRE. ULTIMATELY I WENT TO NOKIA CENRE DRIVING MY CAR 25 KMs TO COLLECT MY HAND SET. I WAS SIMPLY TOLD AT NOKIA CENTRE THAT THERE IN NO HARDWARE ENGINEER TODAY, YOU CAN COLLECT THE SET ON MONDAY (I,E. 26.9.11). I AM DEEPLY HURT BY SUCH NASTY BEHAVIOUR OF NOKIA CENTRE AT RANCHI. NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT I AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN THE SINCERE CUSTOMERS OF NOKIA.

Respected sir I have purchased a Nokia mobile C1-01 imei
          no35739204/2005868 from M/S J.K Khunger Electronics super bazar malout
          dated[protected] bill no.585.That set was not functioning properly
          after one day.so i go to nokia care centre at karion road malout.they
          received the set and said there is manufacturing default in the
          set.they said that they have shifted the set to new delhi for
          repair.After 8 days they return mine set.At that time the set was
          working properly.but after two days the set again not working
          properly.I again go to nokia care centre malout .they said that its
          plate has got fire and they cannot repair the set and also not change
          the set.please ask the company to return mine money and also take some
          action against them your sincerly garish
          Aug 13, 2020

i was send my mobile nokia x-6 (imei-[protected]) to customer care on[protected] for the fault of handfree jack.they give...
            my cell phone nokia x6 was hanging and was a bit slower in operations. therefore i went to nokia care at greter noida. after...

I am manoj Kumar; I am bought a two nokia phone.
            1. model no. c-6 & Serial No. [protected], bill no:- RM/2749/11/12, DATE:- 08.06.2011,
            I have given four times to nokia center name :- communication solution, F-26/4, okhala-2, new Delhi, but still is not working properly,
            ( a ) job sheet no :- [protected]/67, dated :- 17/08/2011 hand set received for one hour.
            (b) Job sheet no: - 1200, dated: - 18/8/2011 (phone received under three days observation.
            (c) Job sheet no: - 2499, dated: - 06/09/2011 - told touch screen change. ( my phone body also change by other phone.) For seven days but deliver next day.
            (d) Without checking hand set return to me 12/09/2011
            (e[protected]/110917/44, dated: - 17/09/2011 and told screen damage estimate Rs.5300/-
            2. Model no. c-6 & Serial No. [protected], bill no:[protected], DATE:- 31.08.2011
            this phone received and told no any problem. And also phone body change this phone.
            But both phones touch screen not working.
            Apart from that it’s still having same problem. I got really frustrated from this company because they are doing nothing.
            How can purchase
            my contact details
            manoj kumar
            voltas.[protected]@gmail.com
            Very Good afternoon To All,

Reminder :-2

Refer to trailing mail please note that after continious follow up its really surprising that till date I have not received a single call on the account of my problem.
            reminder :- 4
            no any action till. date.

NOKIA MOBILE PHONE — COMPANY NOT CARE TO CUSTOMER

I am manoj Kumar; I am bought a two nokia phone.
            (d) Without checking hand set return to me 12/09/2011
            But both phones touch screen not working.

Refer to trailing mail please note that after continious follow up its really surprising that till date I have not received a single mail on the account of my problem.

Your slogan CONNECTING PEOPLE require a change and I will suggest you to make it ...........CONNECTINF PROBLEM.

Please make note of this mail & if the problem is not rectified in next 2 days then I wlll lodge a complaint in consumer forum with the demand of compensation of :

Refund of entire amount with interest
            Monetary loss for the Company in the absence of hardware
            Convence charges spend to rectify the problem in nokia center.
            Compensation for mental harassment
            Lawyer fees
            Please take this mail as a last reminder & notice from your customer.
            my contact details
            manoj kumar
            15, BEGUMPUR VILLAGE, MALVIYA NAGAR
            NEW DELHI-17

Dated 22/09/2011
              I am Rajnish Bhola Cell no [protected], owning a NOKIA N 900 phone , few days back started with the problem of no ring tone in the incomming calls only, auto switch off and on of the software at any time , not able to delete the loaded videos files and add the same.
              I went to Nokia care at M/s Micronas Telecom, c-4, sector 2 noida, contact no[protected] / 4287545 incharge mr neeraj cell no [protected] and deposited the hand set for software reloading after a complete format vide the service job sheet no[protected]/110920/3 on 20 th sept 2011 at 9.53 AM, they told me the time till evening, when i enquired i was told that they have kept the phone under observation and will revert me the next day. on 22 nd sept 2011 i did not got any revert, so today i called up tham and asket when can i get my phone, they told me that they are not able to solve the issue and they will be sending it to the factory at Badar pur border delhi and i will have to pay a charge of Rs 8000.00 for the software re loading.
              When i asked them to give me the breakup of the such high charge only to format and reload the software , they are refusing to tell the reason for the same with an excuse that i must have got a CD along with the hand set to which i was astonished as in had purchased the hand set from the NOKIA priorierty NOIDA and i did not received any such CD in the BOX. Mr Neeraj told me that this is the standard rate of reloading the complete software that includes alo the hardware cost, Sir My Quiery as a customer is why cannot i get the information of the breakup of the charges that you charge, for this i have already made a complain at the customer care vide complain no 1/[protected] on 22/09/11 at 11.45 am approx.
              Kindly help me to resolve the issue at the earliest at a resonable genuine cost as my phone is out of warranty and is of great importance to me.As you can understand the unneccessarry delay in the issue would force me to take further hard steps which would bring a bad name to a reputed company like NOKIA.
              I would appreciate an early responce and action from your end.
              rajnish Bhola,
              cell [protected]

NOKIA N 900 — NOT PROPER SERVICE

HI,
              FRIENDS , I M NARENDRA DODIYA I BOUGH NOKIA N 900 ,YASH MOBILE JAMNAGAR IN 30/11/2010 BUT SOME PROBLEM IN THIS MOBILE , AS SUCH MEMORY CARD NOT SUPPORT . & PUSH EMAIL. NO VIDEO OUTPUT .. . I SEND MY MOBILE 3 TIMES IN SERVICE CENTER BUT NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM ....IMEI NO [protected]

NOKIA N 900 — Replacement of N 900 or full compensation in terms of money back

While buying a Nokia N 900 i was under the assumption that this is the best smartest smart phone available in market and being a Nokia product it can be relied upon.I invested my hard earned money it this phone (Rs 26000)

But my assumption became a nightmare for me within 6 months of this product usage .

Nokia N 900 being a smart phone should multitask and should handle applications in a fast manner but my device is neither good with multitasking infact light applications which are a essential like SMS messaging this application is performing very poorly.
              One minute I have all the messages in my phone and suddenly in a minute all are deleted .
              Firmware is also corrupted it keeps on hanging .
              Infact I have given it for repair twice to Nokia care and that to withing 6 months of purchase but same results everytime.

Please replace my phone immediately if it is because of some defect in hardware of phone and if it is firmware related I need adjusted full compensation in terms of money back .

Please do the needful.

IMEI Number of phone is :[protected]

NOKIA N 900 — Replacement of faulty Nokia N 900

As per my previous complaint Nokia service center people accepted that my Nokia N 900 Handset is faulty and accepted to exchange the phone .
              They took the decision in 20 days and agreed to replace the phone with a Nokia N 8 .
              FYI Nokia N 900 is a fully touch operated phone with a QWERTY keypad. But replacement N 8 is just a touch phone with no option of QWERTY keypad.

A fully touch phone is of no use to a person whose phone is a used for email, browsing multiple documents etc.

So i raised another complaint with Nokia care center and i demanded for a replacement which is compatible to my requirements and my previous phone Nokia N 900 .
              But it is been 15 days they have not replied to my complain and whenever I call Nokia care center they make excuse .

I had bought Nokia c3-01 the touch and type mobile from Dubai. The touch stopped working in a month. So was in India and in...

i have purchased nokia E7 worth Rs.25,500 on 12th of september from kolkata,nokia priorty from c.i.t road and i m facing lots of problem in the phone and i also went 2 nokia care in moulali kolkata,they kept my phone for 2hrs and they said they have solved the problem but they have done nothing with my phone and again i m facing same problems and nobody is helping me...plz help me out what should i do?????
                Aug 13, 2020
                i agree dta dis phone has lots of internal problem...and nokia care is not helping ...

Nokia / E7 — Not working properly

I Have purchase my NOKIA E 7 having code No. 059C8Q6JS22W3E two weeks back and i am phone hanging problem very frequently... the touch of the phone is also not sensetive, the applications are also very slow, you are requested to replace it...

ABHISHEK MORRIS

I am Aman Chahar currently studying in Dehradun. My Nokia 5233 was having a problem of power. It is not getting switched on....

I purchased a Nokia E52 model phone about 10 months before. All on a sudden, without any reason it stopped working. (not becoming 'on')

Since it is still under warranty, given to local supplier 'MOHSIN HAIDER DARWISH LLC' for checking and repairing.

Keeping the phone for 3 days with them, they claimed that water is gone in, so warranty repair is not possible. But I was sure no water gone in. They confirmed that they can show the water. (I was surprised how the water can remain inside the phone for 3 days!). I went to their show room to see the water. But that time they said, not water some chocolate has gone in, and they showed some brownish thing inside the phone.(but, being a diabetic patient, I never take any chocolate or sugar content!!!). So due this reason, warranty replacement is not possible they says. Still I said, please repair and I can pay the repair charges. Now they are saying that it is beyond repair!!!!! It quite surprising to me. A company representative for NOKIA can do this to a customer????

My contact No. is[protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

I've purchased X7 from The Mobile Store - Avadi, Chennai on 25/07/2011.Invoice No : TN/02398/00099/4060 dt. 25/07/2011. IMEI NO: [protected]. The phone became dead on 01/09/2011. I gave it to Nokia Care - Evening Bazaar Road, Chennai, after servicing they returned it to me on 08/09/2011 and when i asked about the problem , they didn't inform me. The mobile worked nicely for 10 days. But yesterday if became dead again. I can't charge or switch it on. I've not even used the mobile for 50 days and within this short period the phone became dead 2 times. What to do now whether it will replaced or not.

DEAR SIR / MADAM
                      l have purchased nokia c6 from RAKHIWALA CHENNAI PH. NO[protected] /[protected] on secound week...

Re:- Replacement of Nokia C2-03 Black colour Sr.No-[protected]
                      To
                      The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia C2-03 Black colour Sr.No-[protected]

This is with regret i have to inform you that my set has developed problems the day it was purchased from, it first developed problems with the screen touch and with the keys as well, took it to nokia care they fixed the problem and deliver it to me after 10 working days said it would not occur again. The day when I dot the phone back after a couple of hours it’s keypad and another buttons of the phone was not working.
                      Doing a job in a reputed company its not possible for me to visit nokia care every day. And having such problems daily it is creating harassment to me and my work as I am not able to use the mobile phone and my work is totally based on it.
                      I am sure that a faulty set has been given to me and i have lost the trust in the current handset. The Product code is 059K4Z2.It has been currently given to the Vision Care at 1/1, hardutta Rai chamaria road, howrah and the Job Sheet no is[protected]/110917/9. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                      Gaurav Lakhotia

my phone is nokia 1202 type rm-43a, i want to restore factory setting but it not taken the restory setting password 12345br...

I am P.K.Renu. I bought nokia e6 phone on 14-Aug-2011(invoice no.-2862). Phone starts hanging on 24-Aug-2011. I went to Technocare(nokia care) Jawahar nagar kota on29-Aug-2011. I collected my phone on 5-sep-2011.Phone still show SYSTEM ERROR. From 5-Sep, I have visited nokia care about 10 times. I have called nokia care & nokia head office about 100 times, but nobody solve my problem. IMEI NO.-[protected]. Job sheet no.-....110829/14, ........110916/3 etc. Please help me. It becomes irritating for me.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        try hard resetting. use this code *#7370#. i[censored] cant, then off it and hard press the shift + space + backspace and press the on button at the same time for 20 or more seconds.

[protected]@ovi.com dont reply even a single time regarding to my problem
                          I am Using C7-00. Very Bad experiance After symbian anna update... My PROXIMITY SENSOR giving me a problem during incoming calls. The screen is black during incoming calls.
                          I also went to nokia care 2 times but they just re-install my software but NO RESULT.
                          I am Facing very much bcoz of this problem

On 13/09/2011 i again went to Nokia care centre and i asked them to check my cell phone again. but they didn't give any single minute to my cell phone. they again said to me to reinstall the software but when i told them that the software has been already installed twice. and problem was not solved. without checking my cell they told me that they will send my cell to the head office.
                          Problems:
                          1. when i talk to someone for two three minute, and if any call is on waiting then screen doesn;t light just shows only black.
                          2. When my cell is in standby mode in pouch, any incoming call comes then there is no diplay...
                          3. Sometime it works perfect
                          4. This problem came just after symbian anna update. before that it was working properly

Details
                          IMEI NUMBER: [protected]
                          Job Sheet Number:[protected]/110902/35
                          Nokia Care address: Music planet, SCF71-72 BASEMENT, SECTOR 15 MARKET, FARIDABAD 121001 (HARYANA)
                          CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]

WAITING FOR POSITIVE REPLY
                          THANKS
                          I am Facing very much bcoz of this problem

hello
                          thanks for your concern...
                          yesterday i again went to Nokia care centre and i asked them to check my cell phone again. but they didn't give any single minute to my cell phone. they again said to me to reinstall the software but when i told them that the software has been already installed twice. and problem was not solved. without checking my cell they told me that they will send my cell to the head office.
                          Problems:

CONTACT NUMBER: [protected]

WAITING FOR POSITIVE REPLY
                          THANKS
                          ANUJ
                          i already did that more than 5 time...
                          there is no reply...